Archived Last day is tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! After being a lurker for about 2 years I've finally made an account here and I'm happy to say that tomorrow is my last day working for Spot! I have a question that hopefully someone can answer for me, since tomorrow is my last day will my numbers still work at the time clock and register? I've always heard ETL's tell people who are quitting to not clock in on their last day, is it because their numbers don't work?

I have never heard of that, your etl-hr will request to deactivate your numbers due to voluntary termination after your last day. You should be able to use your discount, clock in, and log into the POS.

I think only those getting involuntarily termed might have problems.

You clock in for every hour you work.
Your numbers work.

On a side note, what number does a prospective employer call to verify one's time at Target?

So today is my last day but I'm still in the schedule for the next 2 weeks, HR told me they are using me as placeholder shifts for new hires. Does that mean they have not keyed in that today is my last day? Can they do this since I stated today would be my last day?

Yes, I've seen them use the names of TMs who left/quit as placeholders to keep the hours from being siphoned off or losing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back