Late shift?

What are the later shifts ? Like what do they do and what are the times?? I'm doing the early morning shifts 3 or 4 in the morning I'm just wondering what is the later shifts and what they do since I know the early morning people stock all morning long

Mids don't really exist for gm or style until the holidays at my store, but the closers mainly pull oos, push leftover freight, returns and zone. But we all know that doesn't happen and they are pulled to help backup the checklanes or opus, and only actually get to do their job once the store closes till 11 and then leave

Really I hear people say there isn't no one for 2nd shift to help do like toy returns and zones that's why I figured there is a 2nd shift...what time is closers ??

Really I hear people say there isn't no one for 2nd shift to help do like toy returns and zones that's why I figured there is a 2nd shift...what time is closers ??
Some stores may have one or two people as mids to do that, but mine doesn't. Most of our closers come in at 2:30 to actually be able to get stuff done before it gets busy and leave at 11, style comes in an hour later since they are there till 11:30/45, but it'll differ store to store since everyones leadership has different plans

Back