Lawsuit against Target over warranties and "protection plans"

Any other stores have every single $1.29 matchbox car offer a $3.50 extended toy warranty pop up at check out? whoever inputs this stuff needs to figure out their job.
Yes, and on the really cheap Target brand disposable razors. I'm surprised I haven't seen the prompt when feminine care items are rung up at this point.

Yes, and on the really cheap Target brand disposable razors. I'm surprised I haven't seen the prompt when feminine care items are rung up at this point.
I did notice, last week, that there was no state tax on tampons. Not sure when that started,,, something I need to google and I wonder if it's all feminine hygiene. I just looked it up, back in 2019 it was for 2 years then in 2021 they made it a permanent exempted item along with all menstrual products. (Calif) and I'm just noticing it now... 😂 😂 🤣

Last edited:
Oh I understand from that vantage point. But the only thing is that Apple started treating AppleCare as a monthly service. I got it for my iPhone, and the only way to extend it after the initial 2 years expired was to switch to a monthly plan. So I guess it's more like a premium in that scenario lol.
I used to LOVE doing the AppleCare monthly for people. You would use the app on the MyDevice and the mobile terminal just automagically let them register their card and cvv. Truly the only piece of technology that worked flawlessly. I was impressed every time.

Back