Archived Lay's Wavy Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate - Target Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least these will probably be in stock. The Candy Corn Oreos were out within a week or so and we never got anymore. Same with pretty much all of our seasonal items like the fall M&Ms and what not. Guests were very happy to see all of those items in the ad over the last month or so and us not being in stock the whole time.

I wish we could ship you some of ours, we have an 8 foot tall pallet of them sitting around our backroom....taking up more space than they are worth.....

At least these will probably be in stock. The Candy Corn Oreos were out within a week or so and we never got anymore. Same with pretty much all of our seasonal items like the fall M&Ms and what not. Guests were very happy to see all of those items in the ad over the last month or so and us not being in stock the whole time.

I wish we could ship you some of ours, we have an 8 foot tall pallet of them sitting around our backroom....taking up more space than they are worth.....

Do you have any of those chocolate covered Lays back there? We had some guests asking for them last night. At least they took it ok when we explained that there weren't any in the store yet and about it being a vender item.

My store has them in One Spot of all places. And they're not even a One Spot price - they're $3.49.

They're not a vendor item actually. They come in on the GM trucks. My vendor has been waiting on us to get them. Funny thing is that we have three cases of the chips somewhere on a transition pallet. Won't know where until we actually get those pallets worked out!

We've had guest asking for them for a week now. We still haven't gotten any in unless they're sitting on a transition pallet somewhere.

We got them in but it was a tiny 5 oz bag.. for $3.49?! That's messed up.

Yea I was going to get a bag to try them out, when I seen that was like uhm, no.

They're not a vendor item actually. They come in on the GM trucks. My vendor has been waiting on us to get them. Funny thing is that we have three cases of the chips somewhere on a transition pallet. Won't know where until we actually get those pallets worked out!

Actually those are vendor packages, they come in through your GM trucks as cross dock merchandise. Basically sent that way to save Frito Lay money and time on shipping. It is still the vendor's full responsibility to work and credit it, however on seasonal items like that generally the store works it when they set the area unless the vendor is there. Usually we throw them on a pallet or a flat depending on how much there is and stick in Frito Lays "hold" area.

I tried them because a friend of mine bought them and I thought they were disgusting. I know they will sell like hotcakes at Target though..... Anything " exclusive" always sells out. Watermelon oreos, pumpkin m and m's etc....

Our store just got in 3 boxes of those today that were redline that I had to backstock. I'm not sure if any went directly out to the floor.

I just tried some, and you really don't get much saltiness unless your tongue happens to hit the exposed part of the chip. Otherwise, it's pretty much like a somewhat thick one-layer KitKat. As a whole though, these are pretty terrible because each small 5 oz. bag has 800 calories, 22.5g of saturated fat, and 60g of sugar.

Trader Joes has their own Chocalate covered Potato chips. They are much much better and cheaper

Okay so these were actually pretty good.

It's actually good chocolate, I just wish there was more salt.

Also they're 3.50 which is WAY overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back