Archived Leaded fidget spinners tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, not only was Target late in getting in spinners to jump on this fad, but finally brought in ones with a high lead content. Way to go Spot!:p

All of one spot bullseyes playground comes from China and full of lead What do you expect for a dollar.

Generally for recalls Target has them long gone before they are announced in the media ,I always presumed they didn't want people seeking out items
that might allow them to sue.

To be fair, these are $20 fidget spinners and weren't being purchased for young kids just bc of their price point.

the recommended age is 14+

local news also showed a 5 year old who swallowed the guts of a fidget spinner.

lead level is fine for a 14+.

Remember China is the country that put a plastic hardening agent in its own baby formula (to boost protein percentages). Think they really care what they export?
Don't forget pet food made with wheat gluten & tainted rice protein.

I like the argument that the 14+ age label doesn't mean anything because it's in the toy section, because Cards Against Humanity and What Do You Meme are in the toy section too, and those definitely aren't for kids.

Hopefully they pull them all. I’m tired of trying to push already drastically over pushed fidget spinner & them damn cubes too.

Can we do anything useful w them? Line a reactor pool? Back to China on the N. Korean border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back