• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Learn about products and earn free rewards! (Accommodations Thread)

There are many Learning Management Systems (LMS) that allow you to learn about products and they will accommodate your learning with prizes, gift cards, etc. These are more for Best Buy, Office Depot, and Staples, but Target team members can sign up and get rewards from (most of) them too! I will list the most rewarding to the least rewarding, including referral and non referral links.

Most Rewarding:

SellPro - Courses from the likes of HP, Cannon, Otterbox, Lifeproof, and Logitech. HP gives out subway parties to the top preforming stores on SellPro every week, weather Target will be able to reach the thousands of certifications needed to beat the other stores we will have to find out. If you open the app at least once every day you will build up, up to 10 free plays for the "Gravity Game" for chances to win prizes. You can unlock the chance to win a prize by completing the courses tied to the prize. I have won hundreds of dollars in Starbucks gift cards, a printer, 10,000 mAh Lifeproof Power Bank (with Qi), GameStop gift cards, Dominoes gift cards, Sprocket Paper, etc.

Google Retail Training - By Google, offer steep discounts on google products. Got the brand new Nest Wifi 3 pack for ~80 dollars. (Retails $349) Rewards are not always available, they have limits and once they are gone it seems they are gone for many months before they appear again. This seems to be the only LMS that Target promotes. (Its on Workbench)

HALIGHT / CONDUITLMS:

I like these style of LMS because they apparently are the most similar to what Best Buy uses. The LMS look nice, have a system to gamify learning with badges, and designed around rewards.

Speck Connect - Pretty much one of the best phone case manufacturers, courses on all their products. Once completed you can continue to gain a few points every day by posting in General Discussion, and liking the comments there. Some rewards are pretty much impossible, but there are a few you can do pretty easily like a Speck branded bottle, or backpack.

Fitbit Learn - Courses on all Fitbit products, unlike Speck, there seems to be no way to gain points after you do all the courses. Pretty easy to get a Fitbit branded water bottle, lanyard, and backpack. IMPORTANT: There's different badges based on you doing courses on specific days and times, don't do them all in one day like me. Also badges for getting 100% on courses.

Motorola Insiders - Courses on a few of Motorola's phones, unlike Speck, there seems to be no way to gain points after you do all the courses. IMPORTANT: You get more points when you 100% a course on your first try, WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING.

Others:

Samsung Elite ( Rep Code: 6973F ) - Must use code "Bullseye" to get access. Every day there is a new quiz or little 2-4 slide picture you can read and click "Complete" to get points. Takes a long time to get anything other than gift cards. If you are a Plus Mobile store, you can insert your Rep Code when setting up someones Samsung Pay to gain points.

Unknown:

Achieve LG - Locked behind a code like Samsung Elite, they wont answer any emails to tell me what code I am supposed to use. Might have to meet the LG vendor in your store to get access. Unknown if it even has rewards at all.

Microsoft Expert Zone - I have done every single course and none of the rewards are unlocked??

Intel Retail Edge - Gives you a warning that Target does not participate in the rewards?

Zunos (Playstation) - Literally trash.

If anyone sees any vendors come in. Ask if they know about any eLearning systems. Sometimes they are also able to give you points on the LMS. Also feel free to comment if you have found any more. I have scoured the internet to find all of these. They are pretty hidden.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Won a $5 starbucks gift card on SellPro just right now. Pretty high chances of winning it in the game. Had to win and try the quiz about 6 times because I cant remember anything about HPs 50000000 computers they have.

Target is 100% of the ONE total referral that SellPro has for its contest. Granted its only been one day. Hope we can continue to beat all the other retailers!

INFSlave

Yeeting boxes out the door like they're on fire
I used to be part of some learning program from Bethesda years ago. Through redeeming points I got from going through their product education courses I got Skyrim and Brink (thank god I didn't spend any actual money on that) for free. I'll have to check some of these out.

Best Buy is beating us in referrals! How dare they! 🤣

Might have something to do with Best Buy having a far more substantial LMS than Spot does
I just want HP to start giving Target Subway parties like they do for all the other retailers. Notice us HP!!

tholmes

Former Electronics TL
I just want HP to start giving Target Subway parties like they do for all the other retailers. Notice us HP!!
Step one there would be having an HP rep or carrying a bigger selection of their product. That's mostly how Best Buy gets food parties and rewards, the reps are in the stores a ton from what I can tell.

Step one there would be having an HP rep or carrying a bigger selection of their product. That's mostly how Best Buy gets food parties and rewards, the reps are in the stores a ton from what I can tell.
I keep trying to get mySupport to get us Instant Ink gift cards but they literally keep asking me what is wrong with the hip printer. That's not what I meant!!!

Got my free Sprocket paper today, now I just need to win a Sprocket... lol

Make sure you all get the free dominoes gift card in the proshop. There's also 40% off Otterbox.

New HP Tower Time Challenge in Gravity Game, has a very high chance of win. $10 Chipotle or Papa Johns.

Screenshot_2020-02-21-00-35-00-732_com.motorolainsiders.global.jpg Another one popped up. Moto is VERY active with rewards lately.

5 Motorola pins left! Get them quick! Literally takes probably only a minute to get 300 points.

If anyone signs up for Speck or Moto with my referral I will email them a vendor code to skip verification.

There will be a free Speck phone case code 3/9 on Speck Connect. Join with code NH7QJ and I will email you a code to skip verification.

Screenshot_2020-03-06-13-14-24-644_com.samsung.carrier.elite.jpg
For you plus mobile stores. Samsung Elite.

Zunos is great or if be the vendor promoting it she will walk any TM in store through the process and at least seen at my store she has throw occasional tiny parties as a thank you to the store and our leadership on some has even assisted with it as well

Zunos is great or if be the vendor promoting it she will walk any TM in store through the process and at least seen at my store she has throw occasional tiny parties as a thank you to the store and our leadership on some has even assisted with it as well
I did receive a Dreams code from Zunos. Ill play around with it because I found where you are supposed to get verified, I bet a lot of stuff was hidden from me.

I'm noticing on Zunos you have 1-3 tries to take a quiz, otherwise you fail forever. Not cool.

I'm noticing on Zunos you have 1-3 tries to take a quiz, otherwise you fail forever. Not cool.
do screenshots of the first go around so in case the 2nd can be easy peasy 100%

I got dreams, death stranding deluxe, 1 year of PlayStation plus every year the last few of MLB the show so hopefully again this year as well and a few other games I can’t remember but been lucky on