Accommodations - Learn and Earn!

There are many Learning Management Systems (LMS) that allow you to learn about products and they will accommodate your learning with prizes, gift cards, etc. These are more for Best Buy, Office Depot, and Staples, but Target team members can sign up and get rewards from (most of) them too! I will list the most rewarding to the least rewarding, including referral and non referral links.

Remember: As an Electronics Team Member you have access to your target email on the myDevice to instantly verify yourself on most of these LMS. Otherwise, you can verify yourself with a paystub.

sellpro.png SellPro - Courses from HP, Logitech, Ultimate Ears, and Netgear. The ProShop frequently has guaranteed gift cards and prizes, and you can test your luck in the PlayZone to have a chance to get some random rewards after unlocking them.

Rewards I have earned: Nearly $1000 in Starbucks Gift cards, tons of Chipotle gift cards, miscellaneous other gift cards.

samsungelite.png Samsung Elite - Courses from Samsung. Take daily quizzes to earn points. Enter sweepstakes with points, or save up and claim rewards like gift cards, and digital codes for Samsung.com. Enter your rep code when setting up a guests Samsung Pay to earn more points.

Rewards I have earned: $50 Samsung.com Digital Code, used to purchase a portable power bank.

Note: Use code "Bullseye" to register as a Target Team Member.

googleretailtraining.png
Google Retail Training - Courses from Google. Previously offered steep discounts on products, but has not offered them for Target employees in years. You can however go the extra step to become a Google Insider, and in that case google frequently sends lots of swag.

Rewards I have earned: Google Nest Wifi for cheap. Google Hoodie, miscellaneous swag.

myretailtraining.png
My Retail Training - From HALIGHT, which powers all the LMS below. Courses from Fitbit, Hisense, RIG, Square, Turtle Beach, and USB. Looks like HALIGHT uses this as a testing zone for new features, which then might eventually propagate to all other LMS below. General notes about all HALIGHT LMS: Post on the message board, and upvote posts for daily points, score 100% on courses in the first try to earn more points. Take courses at certain times of the day, and on certain weekdays to earn different badges.

Rewards I have earned: Visa gift cards, Starbucks gift cards.

fitbit.png Fitbit Learn - Courses from Fitbit.

Rewards I have earned: Elite Swag Bag, JBL Clip Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker, Patagonia Waists Pack, Ace 3, Mophie Powerstation Mini 5,000 MAh Power Bank, Urbanears Headphones.

speck.png
Speck Connect - Courses from Speck.

Rewards I have earned (Old website): Two Speck cases, Speck branded aluminum sports bottle.
Rewards I have earned (New website): Nothing yet.

motorola.png Motorola Insiders - Courses from Motorola. You can submit sales of Motorola phones to earn more points.

Rewards I have earned: Lots of pins!

facebook.png Meta Sales Academy - Courses from Meta Quest and Meta Portal.

Rewards I have earned (Old website): Miscellaneous Facebook swag.
Rewards I have earned (New website): Gift cards.

epson.png
Epson Edge - Courses from Epson. You can easily earn a Shaq Car Shade. Yes you read that correctly.

Rewards I have earned: Starbucks gift card.

otterbox.png
Otter University - Courses from Otterbox, and Lifeproof.

Rewards I have earned: Nothing yet.

Last edited:
Won a $5 starbucks gift card on SellPro just right now. Pretty high chances of winning it in the game. Had to win and try the quiz about 6 times because I cant remember anything about HPs 50000000 computers they have.

Target is 100% of the ONE total referral that SellPro has for its contest. Granted its only been one day. Hope we can continue to beat all the other retailers!

I used to be part of some learning program from Bethesda years ago. Through redeeming points I got from going through their product education courses I got Skyrim and Brink (thank god I didn't spend any actual money on that) for free. I'll have to check some of these out.

Best Buy is beating us in referrals! How dare they! 🤣

Might have something to do with Best Buy having a far more substantial LMS than Spot does
I just want HP to start giving Target Subway parties like they do for all the other retailers. Notice us HP!!

I just want HP to start giving Target Subway parties like they do for all the other retailers. Notice us HP!!
Step one there would be having an HP rep or carrying a bigger selection of their product. That's mostly how Best Buy gets food parties and rewards, the reps are in the stores a ton from what I can tell.

Step one there would be having an HP rep or carrying a bigger selection of their product. That's mostly how Best Buy gets food parties and rewards, the reps are in the stores a ton from what I can tell.
I keep trying to get mySupport to get us Instant Ink gift cards but they literally keep asking me what is wrong with the hip printer. That's not what I meant!!!

Got my free Sprocket paper today, now I just need to win a Sprocket... lol

Make sure you all get the free dominoes gift card in the proshop. There's also 40% off Otterbox.

New HP Tower Time Challenge in Gravity Game, has a very high chance of win. $10 Chipotle or Papa Johns.

5 Motorola pins left! Get them quick! Literally takes probably only a minute to get 300 points.

If anyone signs up for Speck or Moto with my referral I will email them a vendor code to skip verification.

There will be a free Speck phone case code 3/9 on Speck Connect. Join with code NH7QJ and I will email you a code to skip verification.

Zunos is great or if be the vendor promoting it she will walk any TM in store through the process and at least seen at my store she has throw occasional tiny parties as a thank you to the store and our leadership on some has even assisted with it as well

Zunos is great or if be the vendor promoting it she will walk any TM in store through the process and at least seen at my store she has throw occasional tiny parties as a thank you to the store and our leadership on some has even assisted with it as well
I did receive a Dreams code from Zunos. Ill play around with it because I found where you are supposed to get verified, I bet a lot of stuff was hidden from me.

I'm noticing on Zunos you have 1-3 tries to take a quiz, otherwise you fail forever. Not cool.

I'm noticing on Zunos you have 1-3 tries to take a quiz, otherwise you fail forever. Not cool.

do screenshots of the first go around so in case the 2nd can be easy peasy 100%

I got dreams, death stranding deluxe, 1 year of PlayStation plus every year the last few of MLB the show so hopefully again this year as well and a few other games I can’t remember but been lucky on

Back