Archived Let’s get into metrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Neutron

“Gotta Blast!”
So I know there are metrics for cashier speed, flexible fulfillment time, and other things like call box response time... but does anyone have a complete list of all the metrics? Like are there metrics for back stock speed? Just wanted to get an idea of what can help or hurt our store metrics

So I know there are metrics for cashier speed, flexible fulfillment time, and other things like call box response time... but does anyone have a complete list of all the metrics? Like are there metrics for back stock speed? Just wanted to get an idea of what can help or hurt our store metrics
There was at one time. Now no.
Yes there is a list. Its actually buried on the workbench now. I am not sure where anymore as I have used it in months since I left.

I know there is one for ticketing clearance. Apparently we aren't as fast as we should be...ummmm are we looking at the same store??? Yesterday I ticketed maybe 4 things in 4 hours because I got pulled to work somewhere else and yet they ask why salvage isn't done. It's like they are playing dumb but I seriously don't think anyone is playing!;)

I know there is one for ticketing clearance. Apparently we aren't as fast as we should be...ummmm are we looking at the same store??? Yesterday I ticketed maybe 4 things in 4 hours because I got pulled to work somewhere else and yet they ask why salvage isn't done. It's like they are playing dumb but I seriously don't think anyone is playing!;)
I actually did 300 while watching electronics by simply letting it print. This was near the end of days so its was IDGAF point

not just ticketing clearance, also activating new price adjustments for items in a timely manner

speed when pulling batches

what percent of salesplanners were set on time... (and by "set" I mean tied out of desperation, without anyone having time to touch those endcaps)

price adjustments made at the register, specifically those adjusted because an incorrect label or ad was still up

flexible fulfillment's pick/pack speed, and how many items were designated INF (which isn't actually how many items weren't found) :rolleyes:

how often TMs override the prompts at guest services for toss vs donate

not just ticketing clearance, also activating new price adjustments for items in a timely manner

speed when pulling batches

what percent of salesplanners were set on time... (and by "set" I mean tied out of desperation, without anyone having time to touch those endcaps)

price adjustments made at the register, specifically those adjusted because an incorrect label or ad was still up

flexible fulfillment's pick/pack speed, and how many items were designated INF (which isn't actually how many items weren't found) :rolleyes:

how often TMs override the prompts at guest services for toss vs donate

If your disposition overrides are high your DTL should be snaking your STLs backside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back