Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Is anyone's iTouch Air 4 watches coming with a UPC sticker for the Air 3? They are $49 and when I peel back the UPC sticker it says the MSRP is $96. 👀

For stores that have ATT vendors since they only ship phones, what is MarketSource doing with left over inventory, if they are not allowed to do ATT postpaid anymore?

Are we allowed to sell the phones they have? As far as I know they are flex locked to the first sim card you put inside it, but many people would probably buy them anyway.

We have been having a ton of high value electronics come straight off the truck as salvage, I wonder how much money target is wasting due to this.

Does Target carry them? We have two within a few miles radius. Thnx HLM for the info. We're not high volume printers at home, industrial grade not necessary.

Tech folks: what is the best home grade printer for under $200? Thank you. The Captain
Looking for color or black and white? Most day to day printing is black and white and best handled by a laser, which as far as I can tell, Target doesn't carry in store. Brother makes some good ones. The HL-L2305W is a mainstay. They even have some multifunction that slide in just under $200. For color, Epson is definitely a good choice. Avoid HP.

I love how Boost Mobile spent all that time getting their activation systems into the register, and then changed their sim cards so they aren't recognized anymore in the system. 😭

The deal worthy stuff seem like a pretty good value, except anything that is lightning. 🤪
The plastic seems pretty heavy duty, only time will tell how well they hold up however.

The screen protectors seem to come with the super "high tech" application tool, the ones where you pull a tab and it applies it for you.

Im scared that we will basically sell out of them and never get them back in. 😔

The deal worthy stuff seem like a pretty good value, except anything that is lightning. 🤪
The plastic seems pretty heavy duty, only time will tell how well they hold up however.

The screen protectors seem to come with the super "high tech" application tool, the ones where you pull a tab and it applies it for you.

Im scared that we will basically sell out of them and never get them back in. 😔
I haven't seen the prices yet, is it cheaper than Heyday? Because that brand is a little overpriced for what it is. It's not crazy expensive, but you can get a lot better quality for a lot less on Amazon compared to Heyday.

I haven't seen the prices yet, is it cheaper than Heyday? Because that brand is a little overpriced for what it is. It's not crazy expensive, but you can get a lot better quality for a lot less on Amazon compared to Heyday.
The most expensive product is $10.99 if I recall. Everything else is basically $5.99, $7.99 or $9.99.

I love how Boost Mobile spent all that time getting their activation systems into the register, and then changed their sim cards so they aren't recognized anymore in the system. 😭
Temporary work around is to scan the old SIM card shelf label before scanning new SIM card ICCID. Remember to audit the counts afterwards though.

Back