Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Day 1 of our event went very well tho granted we didn’t actually have the product physically there for them to buy. had many kids and even parents interested in the Kano products. It was even good since the products are in our toybook to mention that to all the parents. Using the actual display made things a lot easier to demo all the Kano products

So anyone else get the Tree/playhouse with the condensed Entertainment. Anyone of you dealing with an absurd amount of book clearance? What are you guys doing with all that clearance

So anyone else get the Tree/playhouse with the condensed Entertainment. Anyone of you dealing with an absurd amount of book clearance? What are you guys doing with all that clearance
The book clearance was absurd for around a week. I just cleared 3 end caps for it without asking permission and got away with it. From what I can tell, it either sold ridiculously quickly or went salvage super fast after that.
The part I'm finding to be worst is the absurd level of backstock and the huge MIRs dropping post-transition.

The book clearance was absurd for around a week. I just cleared 3 end caps for it without asking permission and got away with it. From what I can tell, it either sold ridiculously quickly or went salvage super fast after that.
The part I'm finding to be worst is the absurd level of backstock and the huge MIRs dropping post-transition.
We still have a entire shopping cart of clearance and we're back down to one endcap for clearance now because we had so much nintendo shit that was tied to an endcap already that we had to actually make send endcap

To my Electronics TM Plus peers,
What are we supposed to do with phones that have been traded in?
All traded-in devices should be packed and sent back to the receiving desk on Mondays. The process is started in the "Electronics Trade-In" tab of the POA.
I would recommend reaching out to your district support for Mobile or calling the ROC with a process question for the best answer.

Hope that helps!

So happy it’s almost time for the stockroom to look almost empty lol with all the prep and all the sales $$$ & happy that there’s 2 closers tomorrow besides me back there to where I can prep early since I’m working a 16hr day lol

I am realllllly hoping we will have some ps4s left or at least get some in .....i want to get one but I have to wait for my direct deposit to come in sometime tomorrow afternoon... I hope so because they did advertise it to be a doorbuster for black friday. People are already reselling them for 275 or so.

Back