Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

GUEST_b398ac07-e28c-4a43-a9d7-fb15461c49d1

GUEST_943bf54c-38eb-424a-b2a2-c3ebc030bd18

And officially, the most ugly color heyday product:

GUEST_6f771034-f107-4fde-a9af-502e646a68c2

Why do some Speck cases have a sticker of a UPC over the actual UPC? Some don't have it and when I scan the actual UPC it comes up item not on file. What gives? Any1 know?

Why do some Speck cases have a sticker of a UPC over the actual UPC? Some don't have it and when I scan the actual UPC it comes up item not on file. What gives? Any1 know?
The company changed the UPC that is all. You can use the report issue button to tie the new barcode to the DPCI of the correct item. Many items have multiple UPCs depending on the vendor sent the item or what factory made that physical product in your hand but Target catches it most of the time.

Our Early release launches are always a flop because we have a gamestop nearby

We never get games in before release day morning anyways. Our receiver just doesn’t acknowledge them or anything. That being said we do have a shipper in the steel for nba.

That being said who else got 350+ copies of Aladdin?

We never get games in before release day morning anyways. Our receiver just doesn’t acknowledge them or anything. That being said we do have a shipper in the steel for nba.

That being said who else got 350+ copies of Aladdin?

I always partner with our receiver especially when it comes to anything that’s DSD. I saw our Aladdin Shipper & well I informed GM about it since they own entertainment who knows when that will be built

Can't find any of the NBA 2K20 for tonight's release. Our regular Receiver has been off and nobody else knows what to do with the boxes of crap that come in.

I think my SD thinks that myself, one lazy TM who has done a little POG, and 2 nubes will be able to get this reset done all by ourselves. Better schedule us one of the old experienced former POG TMs to help.

Back