Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Anyone else get 3x2 sale tags for items that aren’t actually on sale? This week it was a couple of the Roku streaming sticks.

so i pulled an all nighter woke up at 5pm and find out the funko event went horribly wrong

for some reason my etl only sold ONE (1) pop total. no one per dpci. one.

people were PISSED and were calling corporate on her lmaooooo god i wish i were there to see that

Finally finished most of the transition in entertainment. We have to wait on some shelves, but otherwise all the boxes have been emptied and everything is set.

all collectibles especially Funko we take ownership of. You want it then it can only be bought back here and is limited like all the signs say in all the sections of the product. We keep ours zoned to a T on the daily and have been recognized for it many times by guests
Please provide proof that you even got the damn wall set to planogram.

Please provide proof that you even got the damn wall set to planogram.

we don’t go by Plano for that and that’s why it works and is easier to keep zoned as well. What you see up front is the same character all the way to the back of the shelf. Besides Star Wars we barely have anything in our stockroom we can make the product move doing it this way. The District team even has approved of how good and zoned it looked.

As soon as I read it requires applying for a line of credit I was like fuck...that. no one's gonna buy that now.
See my store read it and went fuck, guests are going to want our help to either fill it out, or explain, or they will show up with the receipt from target .com for fulfillment and not wait for the your item is ready for pickup email. Or they will hang around tech bothering us as they watch us slowly sell out.

Made a Greenfield Card with barcodes of some 5 dollar movies you can try to get out of your back room and onto the new 5 dollar movie shipper.
The only problem is Greenfield does not have a data set for item prices, so I am assuming the last price someone bought an item for is its price. As well as it seems calculated fields don't respect datasets privacy, so it shows the amount in EVERYONE's back rooms, instead of your own. It's sorted by how many times people bought the movie at 5 dollars, so it will list more popular movies first, like Hocus Pocus.

Anyone's BDS come in and plug in a thing to the tv wall for like half a second and then say that the TV wall is 4K? No tf it isn't its literally the exact same.

And you sound like the grandpa's that I have to 101 every time they come in. The software and settings are now running 4k, the video content is not. I need to run up to a tv and verify, but there is nothing stoping the mini pc from running at 4k, and maybe some new commercials are running 4k, but the target commercials are old and still badly compressed hd.

I was surprised if things went do smoothly, hdmi cables can be finicky, I'm sure at least one of them should have said no to 4k 60hz.

Back