Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Anyone see how many PS5 and Xbox's are currently expected for the first shipment arrival? I really don't wanna wait in line for hours, but I don't know how my area is in regards to new console launches and Target, and those numbers for the PS5 don't look so hot.

Anyone see how many PS5 and Xbox's are currently expected for the first shipment arrival? I really don't wanna wait in line for hours, but I don't know how my area is in regards to new console launches and Target, and those numbers for the PS5 don't look so hot.
Check the DC with myHelp. But it does not seem like any DC has any yet.

so today was the day we were supposed to set up the tv wall

and the pmt, who sets the wall up for us, literally says (TO THE NEW GUY WHO KNOWS NOTHING) "hey i got smth else to do finish setting up the tv wall"

so my etl comes in to this poor guy putting up the tvs while googling how to do it

and shes PISSED and i cant wait to see how this continues

If the transition date is the 18th does that mean it should be done by the 18th or the week of the 18th. I know you have the whole week do set it before it's overdue, but if stuff is street dated for that day I assume target would have wanted it done BEFORE/ON that day.

so today was the day we were supposed to set up the tv wall

and the pmt, who sets the wall up for us, literally says (TO THE NEW GUY WHO KNOWS NOTHING) "hey i got smth else to do finish setting up the tv wall"

so my etl comes in to this poor guy putting up the tvs while googling how to do it

and shes PISSED and i cant wait to see how this continues
TV Wall not for faint of heart.

Is everyone drowning in freight because of the transition?? Last couple of days have been brutal and of course it’s still just one person in tech/mmb at a time to handle it all.
Not only freight also fixtures for BDS. Coming on signing pallet,UPS/FedEx, DC and other freight lines.

Oh .. I'm not looking forward to transition. "You know techs actually responsible for tv transition right?" ..... uhh so you expect weak as shit me and my other not super strong department people to lift tvs pml? .... sorry its not Happening unless you wanna have a Lotta dropped tvs. Especially since they still only single schedule us.

So the problem is, the tvs aren't heavy but since it involves a Lotta strength held in front not close to the body. That's the issue..... and we have 16 tvs.. also our pml is super busy always so transition of tvs always involves others not in our department.

Does anyone know if there is a sequencing guide for the big tech set this week? Off today but pre-tied last week to try and help sort through all the new stuff we all got slammed with last week.

Just hoping the set goes well, but I know we have XBOX moving aisles/expanding and laptops flipping aisles and expanding as well. Just trying to think of the best ways to tackle it all before EOW.

Does anyone know if there is a sequencing guide for the big tech set this week? Off today but pre-tied last week to try and help sort through all the new stuff we all got slammed with last week.

Just hoping the set goes well, but I know we have XBOX moving aisles/expanding and laptops flipping aisles and expanding as well. Just trying to think of the best ways to tackle it all before EOW.
Ck on a zebra, select comm to all tech info.

Back