Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Speaking of Sony is anyone's Sony lockup case a fucking disaster? Ours has like 40 items on each shelf and they are all sideways so you cant even see any details about the item... Who on earth made that POG???
Yep. Mines actually missing a few spots where swing buds go. They're in the Plano but not the strip

Last edited:
Sooo with exf replaced by fill and fill refusing to allow anything over capacity, how the HELL do I fix batteries and exf them

Sooo with exf replaced by fill and fill refusing to allow anything over capacity, how the HELL do I fix batteries and exf them

As if anyone could actually ever fix batteries... I mean really, they're batteries.

But, you can go into item details to fix the floor capacity and counts. Fill should work from there

As if anyone could actually ever fix batteries... I mean really, they're batteries.

But, you can go into item details to fix the floor capacity and counts. Fill should work from there
You'd have to do that with every location which means I'd have to audit the entire floor and superzone everything before it'd fix itself. I use to do it in order. Like superzone outpost, exf, backstock, then audit. One at a time. Now I'm stuck to writing it all down...

I apologize for the electronics team going forward and the fact that ps5s and xboxes won’t be sold in store directly throughout the season.

View attachment 5405 View attachment 5406

This was us the other day, all came off the truck
I'm sorry but can we talk about who ever works NIT there.... needs to either review their VMG's, super-zone, and/or maybe update counts, because damn lol. That color coordination is throwing me off like crazy. Fix your Style team LOL. But rip your tech push; I also hate TV's because they give me back pains.

Update; i'm just realizing that the photo there was about 2 years ago LOL.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but can we talk about who ever works NIT there.... needs to either review their VMG's, super-zone, and/or maybe update counts, because damn lol. That color coordination is throwing me off like crazy. Fix your Style team LOL. But rip your tech push; I also hate TV's because they give me back pains.

Update; i'm just realizing that the photo there was about 2 years ago LOL.
Statement still stands, Style is an afterthought. The location of that Infant stuff is odd to me though - on a main aisle across from Tech? Weird.

Our NIT wouldn't stand up to scrutiny, and our Baby Hardlines is a legit mess right now - half empty and what's there is tore up. And a wall of repacks in the back.

Statement still stands, Style is an afterthought. The location of that Infant stuff is odd to me though - on a main aisle across from Tech? Weird.

Our NIT wouldn't stand up to scrutiny, and our Baby Hardlines is a legit mess right now - half empty and what's there is tore up. And a wall of repacks in the back.
Our mom and baby is kitty corner to tech across the aisle from toys.

my etl: consoles will jus b sold via opu/drive up!@
-consoles restock-
website doesnt say we have stock, zebra says we have 12 and we sell em to the ppl who lined up

brickseek doesnt say we have stock so i have no idea how these guys found out

my etl: consoles will jus b sold via opu/drive up!@
-consoles restock-
website doesnt say we have stock, zebra says we have 12 and we sell em to the ppl who lined up

brickseek doesnt say we have stock so i have no idea how these guys found out

Consoles are to be sold in store until the 25th. After that they will be online only.

Is anyone else being asked or having the Black Friday shippers taken down already? I don't get the point. It's out in the open without security I guess, sure, but with how much stuff we got because of Black Friday, backrooms everywhere are probably already extremely filled and flexing is too much of a hassle because of how often we may get that stock back in, except for the PlayStation and Xboxes.

Back