• Thread starter Ze Truthzz
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Ze Truthzz

[mod]After some thought we realized that posting letters sent Integrity defeats the entire purpose of anonymity.
If it had been the person who sent the letter posting it that would be one thing but we can't go this route without creating some serious questions about our responsibility to the people who need to keep their identity cloaked.
It was a mistake to allow this to be posted and I apologize.[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
The person complaining kinda does have a point.... No point taking a meal when its 45 minutes from your shift's end.

Sounds like his team leader was incompetent at scheduling a shift&meal time properly. Not to mention making a scene on the floor, yeah that's professional.

Stupid question, there is no mention of talking to the stl? Also, the poster needs to contact hr-etl, now.

It's as if he thinks he has to wait until the 6 hour mark to take his lunch. The logistic TL or ETL (not sure who he means by "logistics leader") just needs to tell him to take his lunch at 10. Problem solved. And the dude needs to quit being a little ***** and just do what the lead says. He just wants to leave early everyday. Take the damn lunch. Insubordination for sure. "I've never had to do that before" isn't a valid excuse. Good luck getting anywhere in life with that attitude.

I could understand this letter being written here as a rant.
It's how we survive working (or not working) for Spot.
It just seems like a pretty poor approach to handling a complaint to integrity.

Welcome to The Break Room Ze Truthzz.
Interesting first post.

I love how he says they frequently tell him that nothing gets done on the days he calls in. Umm...if they tell him that frequently, he's calling in an awful lot!

He needs to be fired. There's so many things he's wrong about, some which have been mentioned already, but one thing that hasn't been mentioned is his complacency. He says he does the same he's been doing for years. Well that performance might have been great 3 years ago, today it's average at best.

You should edit out his email address, you never know when there's some ******* who will email him and call him out on his ****. Then sign him up for all sorts of nice spam. wow, he is one whiny little *****.

lol this stuff gets better and better. like 7 letters i think.

After some thought we realized that posting letters sent Integrity defeats the entire purpose of anonymity.
If it had been the person who sent the letter posting it that would be one thing but we can't go this route without creating some serious questions about our responsibility to the people who need to keep their identity cloaked.
It was a mistake to allow this to be posted and I apologize.

omg i want to post more but my interwebs connection sux0rs. i want to go back to dial-up

posted the second one, now i have to go, theres like 7 of the letters. it said it has to await approval from moderators or something so..i dunno. i'll check back tomarrow at 2 in the morining again hah lol.

Here is the Definition: The term Interweb, a combination of the words Internet and Web, is most often used in the context of joking or sarcasm, especially when talking about or to a person who is not familiar with online terminology. It can also be used as a euphenism for the vast information that is available on the Web, or in a parody of someone's knowledge of or experience with Web culture.

After some thought we realized that posting letters sent Integrity defeats the entire purpose of anonymity.
It was a mistake to allow this to be posted and I apologize.

Nazi Censorship

those letters to integrity were anonymous. the dude left his real name and employee number at the end of each letter which I left out. as a 8 dollar an hour slave for target this is nothing more than nazi censorship because obviously this forum protects the company from the truth that spills out from time to time. keep protecting the evil corporation that doesn't care about you. just grateful that i dont have to work for such management in my store. but i know exactly how little this corporation cares.

the fact that it was posted in the first place and every single forum mod ripped into that poor guy going "lol fire him" proves my point. yet those posts are left up to read still. pathetic.

1) Since my people were the first marched into the camps lets just say I'm writing this from a place of carefully controlled rage.

2) My comments were mixed. Folks can still read them. I did find it interesting that your first post would be private letters.

3) I wasn't protecting the company. I was protecting the person and us. For all I know, you work for integrity and this is a great way to make us look bad.

4) You may have taken his name and number off but you left his email.

5) I'm not going to delete this thread because I believe in free speech but after this I'm going to let one of the other mods handle you and they are a lot less forgiving.

6) I know exactly how little Spot cares, read my posts. I don't care when somebody new to the board makes stupid comments about me being in the companies pocket but those those folks that know me, it stings a bit. I'm so left wing in most ways I'm about to fall off the bird.

7) This site is for the employees and as such has to do whats right to protect them. Sometimes we make mistakes one way or another. Nobodies perfect but we all do our best.

8) A while back this site was threatened and was almost shut down by a lawsuit from Spot because of posting documents from the company. Personally I don't want to lose The Break Room. The company has money to burn on something like this as I am learning the hard way.

Last edited:
Response to letters to integrity

Since there is no where for me to voice my own opinion on the matter I have no
choice but to create a new thread. I hope it does piss off the moderators. Opinions
and the truth usually and always will.

Being so blatant about censoring someone who wishes to spread information however
they see fit not only hurts the specific individual you are censoring but I bet you never
thought that it disturbs others when they cannot even voice their own opinion on the
matter after every wayward forum moderator voiced theirs. You moderators might have
thought you censored one person in retaliation but locking the thread comes as a personal
attack against my opinions. Thus, my response to letters to integrity.

I emailed Ze Truthzz for the rest of the letters and they responded in kind. The
letters are worth reading for anyone who wishes to become a better team member
or even a better team leader. Considering the reaction most moderators had at just
the first letter of about seven, I find it hard to believe any one of you are indeed
team leaders as you all valiantly like to indicate. If you are, then you are the reason
this company isn't worth working for anymore.

In response to just the first letter that most moderators did read, I find it interesting that
every one of you looked over the fact that this employee indicates that he is unloading the
truck while sweating, bleeding, and breaking his back. Obviously, if you cannot understand
what it takes to do that type of physical labor in target, then you do not deserve a leadership
position, ever. Which supplies the doubt I have that you all are even leaders at all. Willing
to bet you create that illusion to build your own egos moderating a forum acting like you
have the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

A moderator stated that the reason for deleting the email is due to protection of anonymity.
Doubt it. If that were the case then why not just delete the name and the email address of
said employee? Must be something a little more deeper in the malicious censorship. Did the
letter hit a nerve pretty hard because you all treat or would like the power to treat employees
with the same sort of tactics? I bet it did. Truth hurts doesn't it? How dare someone expose
evil at any cost.

If you moderators do so want this employee to be fired and hope they are, then you have your
perfect chance if they haven't been. There's no way the actual corporation leaked these letters
to the public. They would be setting themselves up for more litigation than they could handle.
With that said, allowing these letters to be published online is your perfect way to get this employee
fired. All you have to do is send them off to your corporate headquarters letting them know that
the letters have been sprung to the public. I'm willing to bet they will promptly terminate that
employee if they haven't been already. Didn't cross your power tripping minds did it?

Reading those letters and assuming the role of those in power to receive them, I would not have
any malicious intent towards that employee at all. This employee comes off as someone who is
dedicated but has to deal with those above them that are not at all dedicated. The mentality of
terminating a employee because he doesn't get along with the new leaders above him is absurd.
My first reaction would be to find out what the hell is really going on in that store with a long talk
with those in charge of the store. When I find out that the employee is as great of a worker as he
proclaims then I would be advising a serious attitude change from those above them.

I have officially lost respect for the majority of the moderators on this forum. You all come off no
different than the worst leaders I have ever had to work under in my store.

After my wrongful termination reinstatement I was shortly promoted after the corporation found
out what type of leaders I had to deal with. While I didn't write seven entire letters to those
above me, my two pages was enough for corporate to make quite a few changes in my store
which lead to my promotion. Don't let that fool you into believing I think this is a decent
corporation to work for. I currently have employees working under me who deserve better
than they currently get and the majority of the smart hard working ones seem to quit very early
on.

Go ahead and censor me.

"There should be relentless exposure of and attack upon every evil practice, whether in politics, in
business, or in social life." -Theodore Roosevelt

I recieved the rest of the emails myself. I love this guy. I want to drive to San Antonio and buy this mother****er a beer. Brass ****ing balls. Nothing but respect.

Look, I just got back from a very nice weekend getaway at the beach. I don't know what's going on, I don't care. One of the moderators made a decision to close a post, based on a report from a user. After the post was closed, the user re-opened a new thread on the same subject. Based on that, I closed the new thread.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time tonight to sit and play PC police. Target does indeed like taking legal action against certain things being said on a public forum. There is a line we have to be mindful of, and I'm sure our moderation team takes that into consideration when deciding which topics to close.

If you, the original poster, or anybody else would like to discuss this subject, feel free to send me a PM and I will bring it to the mod/admin team. Let's all try to be smart here, and keep a level head.

Just to be clear to everyone, we are not here on behalf of Target or here to represent their opinions. Our biggest focus and goal in this forum is to provide a place where employees can discuss multiple subjects with each other under anonymous names. By allowing letters sent to integrity hotline to be posted on here, with a team member's name, email address, and extremely specific details about situations within their store (including team leader and store team leader names), we run the risk of sacrificing what this forum is about! We are risking putting a team member in harms way by allowing this story to get posted on our forum! Our intention is to provide protection to this team member, not to run some sort of conspiracy theory to protect a few leaders in a store none of us even know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back