Archived Link to Target HSA Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone - I left Target about 6 months ago so I can't access my HSA from the Pay and Benefits website anymore. I actually can't remember who the provider of the health savings account was, does anyone have a link to the site or know who the provider is?

If you can't get on the Pay and Benefits site anymore, you may want to call the Target Benefits Center. Their number is 800-828-5850.

I would offer more information, but I don't get enough hours to be eligible for anything. A little help here, team?

Health Plan Administrator Info

Hi Everyone - I left Target about 6 months ago so I can't access my HSA from the Pay and Benefits website anymore. I actually can't remember who the provider of the health savings account was, does anyone have a link to the site or know who the provider is?

Here's the information I copied and pasted from the Pay and Benefits section of Team Member Services. Hope this helps.

Medical Benefits

Target recognizes that medical coverage is important to team members, so we provide several plan choices. The Target-sponsored medical plans available to eligible team members and their dependents include:

• UnitedHeathcare HRA Plan
  • UnitedHealthcare HSA Plan
  • HealthPartners HRA Plan
  • Kaiser HRA Plan
  • BCBS-AL HRA Plan
  • Part-time Plan
Additional Resources

UnitedHealthcare Web site: https://www.myhealthcareview.com/member/prewelcome.do?currentLanguageFromPreCheck=en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back