Archived Liquor credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me where to mail my liquor credit info to? Workbench says mail it the same day to NCC-0209 but I don't have a address.

I don't think liquor credits were being done correctly here before.

One of the receivers I trained with said she didn't send the paperwork out or do anything different from a regular credit. For the two alcohol credits I've done so far, haven't heard anything from the vendors or HQ that I screwed up.

When we were still sending the invoices in I just grabbed one of those red envelopes from HR, wrote it NCC-0209 an open line and threw it in with our HR-TM's box of paperwork she sent back to corporate every week. Don't know the actual address though and haven't thought about it since there was that message on Workbench about discontinuing the practice.

Thanks. I have stopped sending in my invoices too. I ended up doing just that and sent it in a separate labeled envelope with all the other stuff.

it just feels like more and more Target doesn't care about anything. Really I feel like I'm back there doing whatever the hell I want and it doesn't matter.

99% of the time i'll make a decision about what to do with the problem item without involving anyone else and I won't hear anything else about stuff… Or occasionally you'll hear about some email that was sent telling you to stop doing something after you'd already been doing it for like two years and finally just piss somebody off enough to say, oh yeah by the way that's not how it's done.

Does anyone else feel like this? All this effort goes into having workbench and supposedly set standards across the company, but at the end of the day it always feels like Store leadership as well as corporate just says "oh well whatever"

I know this is just a crappy paycheck to paycheck job but I can't help wanting to do a good job And wanting to do things right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back