Archived Little things at work that make you happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Laytex

Thread Derailer
I'll start:

PDA battery says 103%, now you know that it's going to be a good day.

When the batch numbers roll over and I only have to type in one or two digits to start a new batch.

my amazing coworkers. I seriously think i have the best! Also, My STL. He is an amazing leader and really sets the tone for the store. We've had some mean ETL's and he won't stand for it and that changes asap or they're gone.

The one LOD who cannot stand closing on weekends, so generally treats us to Starbucks for the evening huddle (or some other such treat).

Having a brand new blade in razor knife.
When the signing pallet comes in, having nothing crushed, mangled or otherwise damaged.
Being able to find the one wingnut I need to hold the display down.
Putting a set of signs that were a ***** to install in the compactor and watching them get crushed.

Having a brand new blade in razor knife.
When the signing pallet comes in, having nothing crushed, mangled or otherwise damaged.
Being able to find the one wingnut I need to hold the display down.
Putting a set of signs that were a ***** to install in the compactor and watching them get crushed.

<This

&

Finishing all my work for the week early. Love love having a "extra" day to fix the little things, read up on updates, etc.

Even though it doesn't bother me any more, the days when I am not sworn at are nice.

On the flipside if I need to reject a return it makes my day when their story gets more and more elaborate. It's like service desk story time!

Having the best schedule, working 40 hrs a week, getting out by 2:30 pm and having ALL my weekends OFF!
Also, I Love my job, I just can't stand some of the people I work with xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back