I'm Lost! LOA ended yesterday. Can't log into kronos or view schedule.

IHaveNoIdea

Food and Beverage "Expert"
Mornin folks. As this was the first time taking a leave of absence I don't know what to expect. I took a few weeks off, but the loa ended yesterday. I still can't log in to kronos or see my schedule. Would that mean I'm not currently scheduled for anything and have to wait until Thursday? Getting anyone to answer the phone at my store has been extremely difficult the past two months, so I wondered if anyone here would know what this meant or could help?

Let your store know when you will be returning from leave so they can put you back in the system and give you a schedule. Even after you return from leave it takes a while for you to be reactivated in the system so you can see your schedule online. Unless things have changed recently, you may not be able to use the time clock until your number is reactivated and may have to fill out paperwork for your punches. When you talk to your HR then can give you the details you will need. Welcome back!

Okay, thanks all for the suggestions and advice. I'll be making a stop over tomorrow to the store then, rather than wait all day for someone to pick up the phone.

I am just coming back from LOA. Getting access back to Kronos took 3 days. HR hand wrote my schedule for this week & next. My advise is to go to your store & talk to them in person.

Your password maybe expired on your LOA. I had tried to call the help desk from home and reset it on my home computer to no avail. I finally went to the store and called the help desk AND used the store computer and they reset it.

Back