Locked out of account on Kronos

Hello!
I am on leave currentlyand was supposed to be released back to work tomorrow I tried to log into my kronos today and it just says this? Is this normal? I had to go on leave last year and it didnt show this screen it just didnt let me log in. Just trying to make sure I'm not fired or anything😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201217-124223_Kronos Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-124223_Kronos Mobile.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 29
Hello!
I am on leave currentlyand was supposed to be released back to work tomorrow I tried to log into my kronos today and it just says this? Is this normal? I had to go on leave last year and it didnt show this screen it just didnt let me log in. Just trying to make sure I'm not fired or anything😂

Normal and you won't be able to clock in when you to back to work either. They are horrible about getting things up and running when you come back from a leave. Our receiver it took about a week before she had all her access up and running.

Normal and you won't be able to clock in when you to back to work either. They are horrible about getting things up and running when you come back from a leave. Our receiver it took about a week before she had all her access up and running.
Gotta give props to my HR ETL, they had me in the system again before my first day back. That's how I was able to receive an "Out of an abundance of caution..." text a week before my return date. 😬

Back