Archived lockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’ve been working at target for a year now and i don’t know how to use the lockers and at this point i’m too afraid to ask someone help me

Enter C
Enter 4 digits of your choice.
Enter the key icon

This locks the door.

Enter C
Enter the same 4 digits
Enter the key icon.

This unlocks it again.
tenor.gif

We had the electronic locks when I started with Spot. They were changed to analog near the end of my first Q4, as I recall, because of how many dead batteries we had.

The one plus about the analog ones is that you can just keep using the same locker every day by keeping it locked, since it doesn't automatically unlock like the digital ones did.

We had the electronic locks since store opening 6 years ago, but they all got switched to analog about 6 months ago. The analog ones confuse me and a bunch of others.. it's common to hear the LOD called to open a locker at least twice during my shift

We went from quarter locks to electronic locks. What are analog locks? I thought that meant the quarter locks.

Just don't have your leadership lose the keys.. Yep we went about six months with no keys so we have a bunch that are destroyed cause they were pried open.. Not that I ever had to do that for an ETL.. These love to explode into pieces when they come open so watch for flying pieces..

The electronic ones were better until the batteries died..

Just don't have your leadership lose the keys.. Yep we went about six months with no keys so we have a bunch that are destroyed cause they were pried open.. Not that I ever had to do that for an ETL.. These love to explode into pieces when they come open so watch for flying pieces..

The electronic ones were better until the batteries died..

They’re general keys. Shoulda reached out to another store for a few.

The electronic locks are nice though because they’re easier to defeat with out any damage if you know the right technique

We went from quarter locks to electronic locks. What are analog locks? I thought that meant the quarter locks.
what are quarter locks?

those analog locks look ok. I like digital. but I thought people meant like school locker style when they said analog and I hate those

what are quarter locks?

those analog locks look ok. I like digital. but I thought people meant like school locker style when they said analog and I hate those
Some stores have a lock that you have to put a quarter in to operate them, and you get the quarter back when you unlock it.

what that's so stupid so I'd have to bring a quarter to work everyday
Also, it didn't stop TMs from hanging onto a locker by taking the key home & simply re-use their quarter over & over.
Some of these gals would 'claim' a locker in a good spot, right height & keep reusing it.
Other downside was when TMs would lose the key, rendering the locker useless so we went to the digital lockers for awhile but the batteries would die & plenty got trashed when they got pried open; the 'master key' was a large screwdriver so now we have the analog locks.

what that's so stupid so I'd have to bring a quarter to work everyday
I shop frequently at Aldi, where it costs a quarter to unlock a shopping cart, and you get it back when you return your cart to the corral and lock it back up. So I just keep a quarter in my mini-wallet, which stays in my pocket at all times. For those who aren't accustomed to something like this, you'd develop a way to ensure you were prepared. Or not use a locker.

Also, it didn't stop TMs from hanging onto a locker by taking the key home & simply re-use their quarter over & over.
Some of these gals would 'claim' a locker in a good spot, right height & keep reusing it.
Other downside was when TMs would lose the key, rendering the locker useless so we went to the digital lockers for awhile but the batteries would die & plenty got trashed when they got pried open; the 'master key' was a large screwdriver so now we have the analog locks.
This happens with the analog lockers as well. I worked an opening shift Saturday, and there were THREE lockers that weren't already claimed Out of nearly a hundred. We don't have that many people coming in before opening to work the truck. And yes, I did make a comment to LOD about how hard it was to find an available locker.

They’re general keys. Shoulda reached out to another store for a few.

The electronic locks are nice though because they’re easier to defeat with out any damage if you know the right technique

They got told to pound sand after you lose both, keys no one really wants to help you and it should also tell you how loved the STL is..

Analog lockers are so mucb better than the battery operated ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back