Archived Lockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree. All of our keys are broken, and, honestly, the flat head is so much more reliable. Just disconnect the magnetic plates and you are good.

I got really good at popping them open when leadership lost both keys.. The PMT hid one cause he knew the ETL's would lose or fuck up the one they had. They did of course then raided his cage until they found the other one then lost that one and refused to order another one or new locks for like six months. We have the combo locks now. Not much better than the old battery powered ones.

Out of ALL the lockers we only have about 7 left. Rest have been popped open and are broke. Oh well.

anyone else got new lockers? The new lockers can get locked while its open, so u cant shut it. now most of the doors are locked and our godamn AP wont help unlock all the doors for everyoen to use. I can see peoples bags, personal belongings, out int he open and anyone can just take em. i dont trust these fresh out of high school kids working there. i have to bring my backpack into my department.

We have a special needs tm that is obsessed with the lockers and goes thepugh and locks them all.

Good times.

We supposedly have the "new" lockers. Half are open and stuck in the locked position and a few handfuls won't unlock when you put in the right combo.

We have the combo lockers. They are pretty simple and easy and there’s instructions on the inside of the door yet the TMs as a majority could not figure them out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

We supposedly have the "new" lockers. Half are open and stuck in the locked position and a few handfuls won't unlock when you put in the right combo.
Sounds like my store. They put in new lockers during our remodel. The overwhelming majority of them will not re-open after being locked, necessitating an ETL to come back with the emergency key. The few that do actually work are jealously guarded by the TMs who know which ones they are.

Most of our combo lockers work just fine. But there are a few that must be stuck locked because there are more locked when the first of us come in in the morning than there are TMs already present. And when one does seem to be glitchy, someone has a key.

But there are a few that must be stuck locked because there are more locked when the first of us come in in the morning than there are TMs already present.
Most likely someone's hoarding a locker.
We have the combo lockers now & there's a few older women who will lock the locker when they leave for the day so they'll have 'their' locker for the next day.
Others will lock them in the open position so no one else can use them to secure valuables.

Most likely someone's hoarding a locker.
We have the combo lockers now & there's a few older women who will lock the locker when they leave for the day so they'll have 'their' locker for the next day.
Others will lock them in the open position so no one else can use them to secure valuables.
That.. that wouldn’t fly at my store.. the closing team would grab the key and open them. It amazes me how it’s always the pettiest older person who insists it’s the kids who are dramatic 🙄

But we’re split between combo lockers (maybe 20ish?) and key lockers (is about 40?) and nearly every keyed locker is missing the key. 🤷‍♀️ Gotta love when TMs quit and still have “their locker” key on their keychain or lanyard..

Except aren't the combo ones supposed to automatically open after 12 hours? Unless that's another glitch and it doesn't actually work that way.

There are electronic combo ones that are supposed to unlock after 12 hours, and there are ones where you spin the numbers to a combo and those don't automatically unlock.

There are electronic combo ones that are supposed to unlock after 12 hours, and there are ones where you spin the numbers to a combo and those don't automatically unlock.
Ours are the electronic ones, and there are some that are always locked. Figured they must be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back