Archived Locking doors at close

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been at a super target supporting twice a week for the last few weeks and we have an issue with the green door locking since a cart attendant hit it bad a couple weeks ago.
Of course I was the one to find this out the night that it was hit. Almost midnight after a hectic night and I went to leave and couldn't get the door to lock. I tried bashing it, I was using a softlines hanger bar to pry on it and parts of it and beat on part where the bar drops into which was obviously bent.

Called STL and other ETL's from that store and none had any idea of what to do. So I had to call maintenance from an hour away, said it'd take him a half hour just to get to his truck. I prepared for a long wait then by accident locked the door realizing it'd lock fine if you just lifted up the door as you locked it.

So janky.. but I can say all the doors there lock strange and you have to wiggle/bang them a bit. I trained at a super target too and it was a newer one and same thing - doors sucked. We don't have any issues at my main store which is a pFresh store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back