Archived .

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had my LOD today asked me to "recommend" her a shampoo and conditioner for her hair type and I KNOW it was a test. But I got so nervous I started stumbling over my word and felt like I acted I didn't know what I was talking about even tho I do. I just got really nervous when she put me on the spot and now I felt like I left a bad impression. (I've only been working here for a month and a half) Will she do anything because of that? Is there anything I should do?
Are you suppose to have that knowledge?

Are you suppose to have that knowledge?

Those in the "specialty" work centers have to do training course on the zebras then have the lod or tl quiz them on the knowledge they learned. I havent done this yet because I cant find the time between truck back up reshop zoning and guest helping to do these but ya know.

What shampoo do you use now?

What do you like or hate about it?

What do you want out of a shampoo?

What price range would you like to stay in?

Let the guest smell them.

Try to see if it's on cartwheel.

Recommend conditioner and styling products.

Ask if they need a new brush or hair accessories.

Offer 5% with the RC.

Thank the guest for stopping in and let them know if they like the shampoo the next time they are in

Make sure to say your name and tell them about the survey on the receipt.

Boom...

Mic drop.

Offer 5% with the RC.

Thank the guest for stopping in and let them know if they like the shampoo the next time they are in

Boom...

Mic drop.

Damn....... this is good stuff. :D

and people laughed at me when I told them I was going on a long journey to a distant land, to discover and learn all of the hidden arcane secrets of shampoo, to seek out that esoteric hair care knowledge few men possess and have died to protect...who's laughing now?

She ended up talking to me after saying I did well I just needed to work on "building her basket" with other recommendations

Yep ! Sell in 3's. Easy to do in Beauty: think of the process involved with Skincare: cleansers, toners, moisturizers, etc. Think of all the layers for Cosmetics: foundations, powders, shadows, blush, lip color, mascara.... it goes on and on. Don't forget your "tools of the trade".... brushes, sponges, etc.
You build your Guest's trust; you build her basket !

Offer 5% with the RC.

Boom...

Mic drop.

Amazing list!

My only concern/hesitation is do we really expect our beauty TMs to be that informed about the hundreds of shampoos that we carry? That is alot to expect for .50 more an hour.

Amazing list!

My only concern/hesitation is do we really expect our beauty TMs to be that informed about the hundreds of shampoos that we carry? That is alot to expect for .50 more an hour.

Hours of working the truck....You should know where to find the basics in beauty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back