Archived Logistical sftl

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a very strong logistical background at target, and I'm a salesfloor team leader now... So has anyone brought their logistics training to the salesfloor? Like certain days dropping ilrs in certain areas, making sure everything is as full as possible. I realize reshop and salesplanners are a huge part but is there time for other stuff?

Ge, dcode, research, reshop, clearance, sales, batches & zoning are now the priority. Oh yeah, end caps & your team's, too.

Ge, dcode, research, reshop, clearance, sales, batches & zoning are now the priority. Oh yeah, end caps & your team's, too.
We were told that we shouldn't research anymore, that corporate said too many tms were screwing things up and they said not to do it.

Fill the floor is a focus now. Are you the sole SFTL? I would say your ETL team would be thrilled to have you leverage your Instocks knowledge and experience to keep the floor full. Just don't let the other balls drop.

Fill the floor is a focus now. Are you the sole SFTL? I would say your ETL team would be thrilled to have you leverage your Instocks knowledge and experience to keep the floor full. Just don't let the other balls drop.

Agreed, we do heavy workahead/fill to depth leading into the weekend.

Leading into the weekend, I dropped pogs for almost every aisle in my department to a need basis. Pulled them and pushed them along with my team (about 15 vehicles total) as I has found that the fill option is terrible and doesn't fill what needs to actually be filled. Work on decode as well, for my store they appreciate I get the most sales out of the stuff before it goes clearance. Other TLs don't follow up and it leads to too much going to the price change work load. Basically, if it's in the back can it fit on the floor and/or can you make space to increase the capacity on the floor and keeping it look like a planogram.

No we have three including myself. I'm only over two departments.

Just don't go overboard! Don't put batches in for more than you can pull/push.
I've been instocks for over two years, pulling and pushing the entire time... I know my boundaries by now haha. I've worked a lot with ilrs and know what I can and can't handle. I'm not like some tl's who just dump it all on the backroom. That's always made me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back