Archived Logistics TL self review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you work Flow or Dayside? I'm Logistics Key Carrier TL, but I run the the trucks so my primary focus is Flow. As the Logistics Key Carrier TL, I own everything that my ETL owns in his absence (following up with SFT or whatever they're called now), especially when I get the email that something is overdue. Part of my core role is to also follow up on Instocks, Backroom (EM and Dayside), Price Accuracy - enursing that they have equipment and the work is being done, and Presentation - again, that they have equipment and that there aren't issues with sets - yes, they have a TL, but under core roles, we also follow up on them. Have you trained any new Log TLS or ETLs in your district? How's location accuracy and how are you contributing to it? If you run the trucks, are you filling out the Executive Summary and doing the "Beat the Clock" challenge, and more so, are you beating RWT times? Have you done any projects, such as snap-back? This is just a few things that will be on my self review.

Use your walk the vibes to write your self review. You should be able to look through those and find your accomplishments and opportunities. I never sweat the self review too much. Your review score is already set. What you write is not going to make one damn difference. Its not right, but true

I've done a few of these and they suck.
Bosses love to pick them apart and use them against you if you do them wrong or steal them if you do them you do it right.

Basics:
Pick a couple of times you kicked ass and took names, shine them up and spell out the details.

Find some bad stuff to say about yourself (I hate the word but opportunities). They won't think you're serious if you can't do that.

Have a plan for fixing those problems.

Don't try to rush through it. I promise you it will show. It's not like that paper you could knock out the night before class.
Write it up, then come back to it later and see what you think when you are in a different mood.
It will help.

This goes without saying but be honest.
Modesty doesn't help you anymore than taking credit for things you shouldn't.
Humble brags are annoying too.

Don't cut and paste from last years.

Thank you Commie! That's pretty much the clearest answer I have received, you're a huge help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back