Archived Logo T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I was just wondering what your stores policy is on T-shirts with logo's on them? My Team Lead wears this spider-man shirt a lot (doesn't say Spider-Man on it, just the logo), and we have a Hardlines Team Member who wears a Coca-Cola shirt from time to time (it says the words). They don't seem to get in trouble but I have no idea.

Hello everyone,
I was just wondering what your stores policy is on T-shirts with logo's on them? My Team Lead wears this spider-man shirt a lot (doesn't say Spider-Man on it, just the logo), and we have a Hardlines Team Member who wears a Coca-Cola shirt from time to time (it says the words). They don't seem to get in trouble but I have no idea.
Must be very lax at your store... At my store we aren't allowed to wear anything with a logo, unless it's the designers shirt like American Eagle or Polo. And that's only if it's really small in the corner of the shirt. Unless you are wearing a target shirt.

My store doesn't care about your shirt logo as long as it has nothing to do with a competitor. So, brand name items that are sold at target are probably fine like coke, pepsi, spiderman, etc. I wore my college shirt that's red and says my college name in big black letters and they didn't comment on it at all.

Asants as my store as well doesn't care if you have logos as well, just as long as it's red.

My store is pretty lax on it too. There's a TM in pfresh that wears a Coca Cola shirt. A cashier that has a red Nike shirt with a saying on it. ASANTS /shrug

My store no competitor names, and any other graphic must be small enough to be covered by the palm of your hand.

My store is pretty relaxed on dress code, with the exception of logos. I've only seen one person do this, and he had to wear a red vest, even though his shirt was red. It's definitly a case of ASANTS. If you do decide to wear branded T-shirts, I'd keep it safe. Super hero shirts, soda brands, are pretty safe options.

Typically, the only time we were allowed to wear branded shirts was during special events, like when we all got to wear Star Wars shirts to work.

We have a team leader that wears a red sports team polo pretty regularly, including on visits.

My store isn't super strict on this but it hasn't really been a problem either. I've worn a logo'd shirt before as part of kids toy events (usually something related) but it's always been red and always with ETL-HR's approval. Tbh i think as long as it wasn't a competitor tshirt or something someone could even remotely be offended by my leadership wouldn't care. They're just happy you showed up xD

My store is super strict on this policy ( They'll turn the blind eye to everything else to some people) but the shirts I tell you....... This one day a guy came in wearing adidas shirt and the TL said you can't wear that and gave him a old target shirt from christmas ( it was the free shipping one) they seriously dislike logo or any character t-shirts but wear open toed shoes yep that's okay they'll turn their eyes on that one:rolleyes:

Ours is pretty lax. Not only are logos okay, but also it seems off shades of red. I've seen people wear more orange or maroon shirts and no one said anything. Just as long as there are no rips/tears/holes and your belly/butt/nips/titties are covered, you could be on fire for all they care and wouldn't do anything.

I get away with a couple of mine since they didn't want to tell the girl with the "What would Jesus do" shirt to change.

We're allowed to wear shirts with fictional characters but not sure about corporate logos. Nothing political allowed. Apparently brown, purple, pink, orange and everything in between is allowed. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back