looking for P2001

im looking for p2001, preferable someone who's went through the rightsizing process. i wanna compare volume, headcount, sales, layouts, etc. my etl told me there were only a handful of us, but there should be 52 stores that share our layout.

Pettjm54

Sales floor TL
im looking for p2001, preferable someone who's went through the rightsizing process. i wanna compare volume, headcount, sales, layouts, etc. my etl told me there were only a handful of us, but there should be 52 stores that share our layout.
Ahh gotcha, my apologies that I cant help. Can you explain to me the rightsizing process though? what is it?..

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
I believe we're a P01, but never really paid attention to it. Been about 8 years or so since the remodel, so it seems about right. Ask away or send me a PM.

Jettajunky

Ex-Front End Bangarang!
Guest att you are correct, Hardlines has green for A, B, and G. Blue is C and D. Red is E and F. And all of softlines has blue signing as well but is not considered "blue world".

Mule that sounds about right, my store opened in 03 so you should still be an 01 unlessss... You were a test and made an early upgrade to P04.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
We were a former Greatlands but opened before 01. Still have a few neons & we're wrapping up our Pfresh remod (I've been peeking behind the big curtain)!

Yeh, Jetta, you were missed : )

yay for the p01s! i think we should have a party! :beach:

ill pm my questions just in case some ultra bored target ceo is lurking, trying to catch innocent team members as they struggle to scurry by on minimum wage...