Archived looking for P2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for p2001, preferable someone who's went through the rightsizing process. i wanna compare volume, headcount, sales, layouts, etc. my etl told me there were only a handful of us, but there should be 52 stores that share our layout.

im looking for p2001, preferable someone who's went through the rightsizing process. i wanna compare volume, headcount, sales, layouts, etc. my etl told me there were only a handful of us, but there should be 52 stores that share our layout.

Ahh gotcha, my apologies that I cant help. Can you explain to me the rightsizing process though? what is it?..

It seems odd that you are just now going through right sizing, ours had to have been at least 4 years ago...at least.

We have a P01 in our district, I don't know much about them other than are supposed to go PFresh this year or next. I am at an S01 if that helps any.

I believe we're a P01, but never really paid attention to it. Been about 8 years or so since the remodel, so it seems about right. Ask away or send me a PM.

Guest att you are correct, Hardlines has green for A, B, and G. Blue is C and D. Red is E and F. And all of softlines has blue signing as well but is not considered "blue world".

Mule that sounds about right, my store opened in 03 so you should still be an 01 unlessss... You were a test and made an early upgrade to P04.

I do have to admit I am kind of sad that the neons will be going away with pfresh as they give my store character:(. Very few around us have them

We were a former Greatlands but opened before 01. Still have a few neons & we're wrapping up our Pfresh remod (I've been peeking behind the big curtain)!

Yeh, Jetta, you were missed : )

yay for the p01s! i think we should have a party! :beach:

ill pm my questions just in case some ultra bored target ceo is lurking, trying to catch innocent team members as they struggle to scurry by on minimum wage...

My store is a greatland prototype. Built between oct 1993 to July 1999.
P type stores has softlines on one side & hardlines on the other, with one entrance only.
G type stores are greatland with softlines in the middle, hardlines surrounding it with 2 entrances.
P2001 were not greatlands! Sorry guys!
Rightsizing is the type fixtures used for the store square footage.
All good reading on workbench.

My store is a greatland prototype. Built between oct 1993 to July 1999.
P type stores has softlines on one side & hardlines on the other, with one entrance only.
G type stores are greatland with softlines in the middle, hardlines surrounding it with 2 entrances.
P2001 were not greatlands! Sorry guys!
Rightsizing is the type fixtures used for the store square footage.
All good reading on workbench.

There was one normal Target in the area that was bulit in the mid 80s (when target first came to my state) that had softlines in the middle. - Really depressing store. P97 layout but it was dark, "cold" and ugly. It had a single entrance as well (but the backroom was on the far right side of the bulding)

Its now a P-fresh store

There was one normal Target in the area that was bulit in the mid 80s (when target first came to my state) that had softlines in the middle. - Really depressing store. P97 layout but it was dark, "cold" and ugly. It had a single entrance as well (but the backroom was on the far right side of the bulding)

Its now a P-fresh store

I'm pretty sure layouts go by year as in my store was built in 03 but is a P01 since they were still using the layout that debuted in 2001. Stores that opened in 04 began using a new prototype dubbed P04. So how could this store be built in the 80s but be a P97? Unless you mean it was remodeled in 97 in which case I guess they change the P number, does the store number get changed as well?

In order for the store number to change, the old location has to be closed and a new one opened as a replacement. The prototype number changes when the store is remodeled though.
I have also seen a GM prototype where hardlines wraps around softlines in the middle. Each of these stores had only one entrance. I think the backroom may have been along the long back wall but since I was only a guest in these stores, I don't know for sure. I think it may have been a variation on P2004 though since they had the all-red signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back