Archived Looking for team member discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this published anywhere? I joined this site because Im frustrated at not being able to access info at home on my Mac and iPad. I can access any area of the site, except my pay and benefits... I asked TSC to print off for me, and she has to click on every item individually, and apparently there isn't a print version available. Rrrrrggghh

Is this published anywhere? I joined this site because Im frustrated at not being able to access info at home on my Mac and iPad. I can access any area of the site, except my pay and benefits... I asked TSC to print off for me, and she has to click on every item individually, and apparently there isn't a print version available. Rrrrrggghh
Go on ehr. Log in at the store first. Then go to target.com or targetpayandbenefits.com for the list.

This is something I should be able to access from home. All areas of the target website are available to me at home, *except* ehr. This includes the link to my team member discounts and perks. It's frustrating to me, as i should be able to see if/how I can get a discount to a movie, haircut, whatever, from my home computer. The above information is only available on Windows OS using (in my opinion) an inferior browser, IE. Ugh!

Yeah I hate IE too.

But its the only way to access all of the functions of team member services right now. As a matter of fact im using Opera on my desktop now but as soon as i log into IE the link i can give you is.......................https://smartsavings.motivano.com/Welcome.aspx?cn=target

I only posted because MOST of my fellow team members know nothing about this secondary site

and you have to sign into the target team members site BEFORE you can access it directly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back