Love Target

If you work hard and your management notice you , then great place to work . Yeah just a great place “to work”. 👍

It was a decent retirement gig for the Captain. Good exercise, some nice folks and no stress. Simple work. I left due to a disgusting fucking pig of a team lead who ruined it for everyone. One of our local T's has great management and they treat the TM's with respect. They are all different.

As a customer: Store layout, great merchandise, good prices, good marketing. They've been doing it right for a long time.

As a team member: it can be intimidating for a newbie, but once you get the hang of it, it's fine. A little impersonal but that's the way I like things now. I go weeks without seeing my TL and I'm fine with that. The pay is good for retail and things like the bonuses are always welcome. Yay Target! 🎯 💘 😁

Should be able to do 60. Rule of thumb is 1 box/minute; 1 repack/10 minutes.
I think this also largely depends on the sort during unload. My store's leadership doesn't care at all about sorting. It is all about unloading fast, which then takes longer to push.

I think this also largely depends on the sort during unload. My store's leadership doesn't care at all about sorting. It is all about unloading fast, which then takes longer to push.
Not my personal rule of thumb. This is the expectation in many stores, including mine. (I actually think this may be a corporate expectation, but not sure.)

I love my dog

1611890534011.jpeg

Paws Of Heart V-Neck T-Shirt

Back