Archived Low volume = PA does TL stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got my review and I got an EX. It was all positive comments, our scores were all green.

Now my TL is switching out and before she goes she tells me that I am not doing enough, I am not being "global" enough. She said she has been to other stores and the guy that is training to take her position is in other stores and their PAs do more than I do so I need to pick it up. I only work early morning shifts but she knows I would do an evening if it came to that. I get all the "morning" routines done and on truck days I bcode and backstock the pro and meat coolers. But now she is saying that that is not my responsibility it the responsibility of the backroom. She wants my time put towards helping with dry goods or cooler freezer endcaps. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the TLs responsibility? She said that I need to be more global into grocery because that is how other stores do it. But these other stores are high volume and have more than one PA and they have team members regularly scheduled in grocery not just the PA hours. She said my cleaning tasks should take no longer than a few minutes and I should not bcode and backstock pro and meat. Wish they would all make up their minds. Cleaning looks like it should not take that long because I am constantly doing it. I am just really frustrated.

She also said she wants me to do the afternoon routines before I leave. How can I do that? I can't push the CAFs after I leave. I can't get the floor fresh and full by 4. I am out at 2:30. And that one line that says partner with the BR TL to make sure everything is bcoded. What coolers is that talking about pro and meat alone or pro, meat, freezer and dairy? And isn't that what I am doing when I b code and backstock.

I feel like she is trying to make it look like I am not getting my job done. I have more but I am peeved and tired

Well, bcoding and backstocking the trucks isn't a PA core role, she's right about that. Your backroom team should be doing that and if you can get them to take over doing that and train them to do it properly (not as simple as backstocking anywhere else, considering all the dates and whatnot), I say go for it. That's a ton of valuable time you should and can be using elsewhere.

And our TL always delegated all the cooler and freezer endcaps to us and often the pFresh wine as well. So it is not out of line that she'd want you to start helping with at least the perishable endcaps.

Now, what I do disagree with is "cleaning tasks only take a few minutes" and having ALL the afternoon tasks done by 2:30. If you're cleaning properly, it WILL take more than a few minutes and you need to make sure she understands you need wiggle room. And obviously you can't do all the afternoon tasks by 2:30 but perhaps she is referring to the non-time dependent tasks that are there? There aren't a whole lot, from what I can recall. Probably just wants to make sure you're signing off on them.

How many PAs in a store that has the PAs help with cooler and freezer end caps and what time of day does this help happen typically?

As I shared we are low volume, I am the only PA and I work just 6am start shifts. We do not have an "afternoon" TM in PFresh or grocery and our "evening" TM does nothing it the pFresh areas on their shift but they do sign off on the routines check list. This leaves longer culls in the morning.

I kind of know I am not going to "win" in this. Spot is "expect more, pay less" and if you do your job well you should then be able to do more. Heck you can't be moved to a different area even if its something you will thrive in unless they see you can do an amazing job in the area you are in even if its not a strength for you.

Freezer and cooler ends do not take that long usually, they just take a little bit of planning. Know which ones you want to set the day before you're gonna set them so that you can tie and drop the new salesplanners first thing in the morning. That takes a couple minutes. My cull takes until about 730. I start with produce and do a section at a time, QMOSing as I go. I just bring a trashcan straight to the floor. I don't bother with the tub. This is when I look for potential TPCs. We have a clipboard with a spreadsheet just for this. I also coupon during the cull. This saves me from having to go back through and look for TPCs/get DPCIs for products. I then do SDA to get it out of the way. I push the QMOS batches, then fill the bananas, then fill the sanitizer. This is usually all by 8 or 815. I take my break and when I come back I push milk. This may be where I save a lot of time because we are a "fill from behind" store. So now it's maybe 845. I'll next walk the produce and meat coolers to check for TPCs, and then I'll make and set all the TPCs. Generally takes about 15 minutes. I'll set salesplanners for the next couple of hours. I can usually get three done per shift, but it really just depends on how full they are. They fuller the salesplanners are they longer they take to push to the home. I set everything and clean the shelves as I set because it takes a while for the sanitizer to air dry in the coolers and freezers. I'll work the 11:00 pulls and then go to lunch. After lunch I shoot the order if it's an order day, which takes about 30-40 minutes. So it's usually about 1230 by this point. I push the twelves and then use the rest of the day to do cleaning tasks and mysupports.

That's just my routine. We started with 3 PAs and in a matter of months are down to just me. There are days I have to help with truck and days where I've had to bcode and backstock. I pushed back against this because PAs just simply don't have the time to do that. We're supposed to partner with the backroom to make sure it is done, not do it ourselves. That takes a lot of time. If there's left over from the cafs I will sometimes backstock it, but backroom should own the backstock and pulls. In the same regard, flow (or your FDC unload team) should own pushing the truck. Flow should also be the ones bcode IMO. They're already on the floor, so they can just scan the shelf labels. If flow bcodes, then the backroom can get to backstocking much faster.

Some days to smoother than others, and there are days when Murphy's law is in play, but those tend to be the exceptions. Succeeding in PFresh, for me anyway, has meant solid routines, thinking a day ahead, and reducing the steps I take by combining as many tasks as I can into one step. Depending on how far your fresh market is from your backroom, that last goal can drastically increase the amount of time you spend doing value added work. Less walking back and forth means more time to spend doing other things.

Sorry for the wall, but I hope this helps. We're a recent remodel, so I probably don't have the tips that come with years of experience, but this is what I've learned works for my store in the past few months. From day one we've been required to do salesplanners. It's not necessarily the TLs job to set salesplanners, but if that's what it takes to get them done then they need to. Depts 144, 145, and 147 only set about every 4-6 weeks. They're usually all at the same time or 147 may set a week before, so adding those salesplanners to your workload should really only affect you maybe 2 or 3 days each month.

Your TL is responsible for whether or not they get completed, but salesplanners can be done by anyone. They should be delegating them as long as they are allowing you enough time to finish your required tasks. When it comes to backstock, let the backroom handle it. That's what they are there for. Our PA's would bcode as they worked product on the truck(which was helpful!), but when I used to do some backroom day shifts it was always my job to make sure that 100% of the backstock was complete in the ambient room.

Thank you both, this was very helpful info. I do do a few of these already(bring trashcan to floor rather than the QMOS bin, I check for what needs TPC, I have a clipboard with a spreadsheet. But a few more questions if you don't mind

How many SDAs do you have typically for backroom and Salesfloor?
Do you go to the huddles?
Do you push the pro 1-2 and meat pallets from C&S?
What is the responsibility of the grocery TL?

I have from the start pushed, bcoded and back stocked all pro1-2 and meat product. I unwrap the bananas and stack them, I weigh or re weigh all meats that need weighing before going to the floor. I box up all produce and meat for donation.

Here is my wall or routine for non truck days roughly. Nothing is exact.
6 to 7 Cull and QMOS pro, meat, bakery, cheese, yogurt, lunchmeat and juice
7 to 8 pack up donated produce, scan for TPC, push Autofill/caf for produce Do SUBT for things not on rack.
8 to 9 huddle, fill sanitizer, scan and create TPCs re weigh and push meat, coupon. SUBT for things not on rack. First 15 break
9 to 10 push auto for bakery do SUBT for things not on rack (See a pattern)
10 to 11 SDAs QMOS outdates found
11 to 1145 conduct some cleaning tasks.
On one non truck day I cover service breaks
After lunch I push whatever is on the racks, backstock, zone my backroom because its inevitable that the backroom trashed at least the produce cooler. Seems they are not concerned with pulling properly all the time. I usually find things in location that are not their according to the PDA, they are not concerned with keeping flaps of boxes in, dates facing out, boxes to the left..... I feel like I am constantly going back and forth.

On truck days this all gets squished together

I have never actually been trained to do sales planners. I honestly thought that was the TL of that areas responsibility.

I have never actually been trained to do sales planners. I honestly thought that was the TL of that areas responsibility.

In order to set a sales planner, you just have to know how to read a planogram and where to find the fixtures you need. Getting them completed is the TL's responsibility, but the TL can delegate them if necessary.

Real quick, let me jump in here and make a quick note:

When you cull in the morning, you really shouldn't be going through lunchmeat, juice, yogurt, etc. We ONLY cull produce and fresh meat in the morning. For everything else, we have a weekly task list that has us going through each section once a week to clean, FIFO and short-date.

The SDA is a powerful tool...USE IT! Mondays are our heaviest days and I'll usually get 25-30 SDAs to drop for sales floor. Other mornings range between 5-10, depending. We are SDA'ing fools at our store. Every week when we go through our sections we SDA anything at least two weeks out, sometimes more. I sometimes will go up to a month on everything but yogurt which moves fast enough to not need that. Also, don't forget to short date out of the backroom. What we do is scan ALL unopened cartons of yogurt into the SDA that are in the backroom about twice a month, regardless of expiration date. It helps cover our bases in case stuff gets forgotten.

Anwyay, what I'm trying to say is, if you're trying to go through EVERYTHING every morning in an hour, you're not really getting it done very thourhoughly. Focus on your produce and meat culls for a good half-hour to forty-five minutes, and then give yourself an hour each day to pick a section in pFresh and go through it in-depth. On Mondays you could clean and FIFO deli, Tuesdays yogurt, Wednesdays juice and milk, Thursdays produce (shelf cleaning and all those fun dips and stuff) and Fridays cheese.

Even if it gets busy and you skip doing an in-depth working of yogurt for a week, at least you know that you DID do it the week before and you scanned everything into the SDA, so nothing is going to expire without it notifying you first.

Obviously, at our store our closers do a brief date-check and FIFO as they zone (which it sounds like you don't get), but at least you have a routine that you know is very throughout, instead of doing a quick check every day and praying you don's miss a spot. If you try and do everything, everyday, it's going to take too long and you're STILL not going to get it all done.

To answer your other questions, I do go to huddles and participate in smart huddle as long as I'm not swamped with non-negotiable tasks. During the holidays there were usually enough sales floor TMs around that I could skip out on smart huddle and nobody cared, but now it's kind of hard to be missed when there's only like two other people on the floor. :p Besides, we're a team and I don't mind giving up a half-hour max to do whatever. Obviously if I've got a disaster on my hands in pFresh or something really urgent I'll do that instead, but usually I time myself so I have some free time around huddle to help out.

Flow pushes and backroom BCodes and backstocks all of the truck pallets. They used to not push fresh meat and would just backstock it but now they push it, which I have mixed feelings about because cross-contamination and FIFO'ing isn't flow's strongest suit. :/ But we're working on it.

As far as our CTL, she largely focuses on dry market and all the SP's that goes with that, with the exception of freezer and cooler sales planners which the PA's do. Honestly, between the other PA and I, we manage things pretty well and our TL is our go-to for questions and stuff but for the most part we take care of it ourselves. I get that that is not the case for all stores; if your CTL can hop in and do pFresh tasks, that's great! But for us, that's what works for us right now.

We have 25 SDAs tasks almost daily. Though there are days where we have 0 and other days where there are only 10. We don't cull juice, lunchmeat, or yogurt. We short date them using SDA. Eggs too. We short date anything that we know is probably gonna be there by it's exp date even if it's more than 4 days out. We practically short date the fancy cheese the day we get it. That stuff does not move at my store.

My CTL focuses too much on PFresh right now instead of letting his PAs own it, so we end up having to help him a lot in dry, but ideally the CTL is more focused on dry, vendor relationships and sets, and pets (my CTL has pets too).

Salesplanners are easy to set. It's just a matter of learning how to tie them and drop pogs. That additional workload isn't going to take you that much longer.

When we first opened, our PAs worked and backstocked meat and produce pallets, but now flow and backroom owns it all. Which is nice bc now the backroom tl can't blame location accuracy on us. We have so much extra time on truck days now. Before we weren't getting any cleaning done on a regular basis.

With the newest set, reweighing fresh meat should take less time since a few more items are consistent price points now.

Love the new set meat prices. This will not only help with re weighing but back room location accuracy. Now most of the meats will be backstocked as eaches and not case packs.

I doubt my flow team would ever take over the pro and meat push so that work load will always come from my hours. It scares me to think they might get that task. They do not care about FIFO, mixing dates or even sf location accuracy. If they did take that on and the backroom took bcode and backstock I can definitely see me getting my cleaning tasks done more consistently and help with sales planners.

I have been to.d by my STL that deli, juice, cheese, and yogurt are perishable so they are my responsibility. I would do a routine of each section on different days. I would be the only one doing it though. Anyone working pFresh on my days off just do a hit and run type thing in there and then they are doing endcaps (refrigerated and dry goods) for the CTL zoning all of grocery or being pulled to work another area.

Our SDAs are about 25/25 BR/SF every day.my least favorite days are when I am pulled to check lanes, infants, home goods, health drinks and feminine hygiene along with grocery.

Yup the ****ty thing about GSA and pa. You get **** on by your team leaders, they give all the stuff they're too lazy to do for you to complete instead.

At least PA is n09 pay though lol.

Man, I think you guys have it better than me. Im at a somewhat low volume store. We have 1 CTL and 2 PAs. Sounds good right? Not so much. We have no overlap ever, and pfresh coverage is only from 7am til 8pm. Both myself and the other PA are scheduled about20 hours in market every week. I have 26 hours total but 8 of those hours are for C+S push. Its ironic having my hours cut again considering I know more about Pfresh than my CTL and the other PA and I have now run Pfresh for a couple months when my previous CTL moved to a different workcenter and when my current CTL was out for a few months with no replacement. Still not sure why we even have 2 PAs since our hours are so crappy anyway.

During Monday and Friday C+S push days, I have had to push the ENTIRE time since they cut a person from our push team. They also decided we should break down the pallets and if they ever see a pallet on the floor we get *****ed at. Before we just brought it to the floor and worked it out. Probably at least 30 minutes of wasted time breaking down, especially since where we break down is about as far as possible from pfresh as it can get. Also, since we only come in at 7 now, we only have 2 hours before push to get all push done, go to huddle, do sda+QMOs.

Fridays are probably the worst day EVER. Come in at 7, try to get the push done first thing possible. Go to huddle at 8 which is in market for freshness friday. Milk arrives around the same time freshness friday is going on so I have to grab that and push it all out since we dont have backloading coolers. Then do SDA+QMOS and then usually come back to market and find a whole bin full of QMOS from freshness friday. Usually dont have time to do that and it has to sit in the ambient room because at 9 I have to hop on and do the C+S push. So I push til 11, take lunch, and then push again til 1. Clean up from pfresh, finish the freshness friday QMOS, and then do the order which usually takes til about 2:30 or so. Then I do the daily cleaning and whatever else needs done if I have time. Thats my fun friday!!! Then the poor closer has to come in and zone everything in market and have all closing tasks done by 8 and we get no help with fresh and full by four

Pfreshdude, how do you get your cull and QMOS done by 7:15am if you don't start till 7:00am?

As far as having 2 PAs. They probably don't have a place for one of you that would justify your pay grade so they keep you both on the 20 hr a week shift. I bet if one of you quit or asked to be out of the area they would not replace the position reduce the paygrade/pay of the leaving tm and give the other more hours.

It is possible to do a very quick cull in fifteen minutes (hitting the top perishable areas first and working from there) but it's by no means a good cull. I've had to do it on occasion but I would hate for it to be a regular thing.

Ya, you pretty much have to do a quick cull and cull as you are pushing product out. The pulls themselves take anywhere from 45 minutes and on usually up to about 1hour and 30 minutes or so since our pfresh is on the front side of the store and our backroom is in the back of the store. Also have to break down cardboard and deal with that from all the boxes on the push.

As far as the 2 PAs, the other PA actually found another job and the other PA Now, was working closing market shifts so I guess they just promoted him to PA. My CTL works 38 hours a week and opens 5 days and we open 1 day each for the most part. I usually open on tuesdays which is always fun with the milk, research, and C+S coming in to be stored. Its just because of the hour cuts we get so few hours now. A year or so ago I was getting at least 32 or so hours total which was good enough to get by but 26 is really cutting it, especially when 8 of those hours are C+S push. Today we only had coverage from 7am-7:30pm, and somehow they expect the zone to be done and look good and what not.

Just pulling a few things forward and covering diamonds takes me FOREVER to zone all of market. Its G6-G39 and then the backwall probably accounts for another 6 aisles at least if you broke it up into 8, 4 foot sections like the aisles are. I think I figured it out that to do the zone we do would be like zoning 52 or so normal aisles of any hardlines zone since the rest of our areas the aisles only have 6 4' sections but Market has 8 4' sections. And then on top of that having to work out all the pulls, do meat coupons, push milk, and do the nightly cull along with a break and a lunch. All of that in a shift that only goes til 7:30 or 8

Does ANYBODY here have any pfresh schedule that is 7am-8pm with zero overlap. It seems this is a store decision to cut our hours and is not what corporate wants for pfresh hours. Its probably because we have had such a strong team they think everything can still get done but when you cut 2 hours a day and then cut a person from C+S push forcing Pfresh to work C+S on monday and friday for 4 hours each, they have effectively cut 22 hours a week, 88 hours in a month, which is a CRAZY ammount of hours that is missing that could be used for cleaning, TPCs, culling, and the other minor tasks that SHOULD be done. I have gotten to and past the point where I just dont give a **** anymore. I just do the main tasks that need to be done and do what I can get done and if they have a problem with it maybe they should allocate more hours to the workcenter

Last edited:
We have an opener from 6-230 and then a closer from 4-close. No overlap. We used to have mids, but those got cut a few weeks back. We're down to me as the only PA in a letter of months, and they're not replacing the other two. We've just lost those hours. So I guess hardlines will now have to zone market at night. We have to zone G1-G39 and the back wall all the way through paper. And our aisles are 10 4' sections. I pretty much zone the first three sections of each aisle really well, step back and look for major things in the aisle, fix that and move on. I try to come back and zone the rest of each aisle if I have time, but I'm usually pulled to help someone else out.

It all depends on how your store and how your p fresh store is run. If your store is truly run "by best practice" then you should not be doing the team leaders work. Granted, as a PA, you are responsible for p fresh but you should not be doing your CTLs job. In some stores, such as mine, you could have a ETL or STL who will pull you while you are needed in p fresh to work on some dry market. On Sunday, i closed. I have been in p fresh since we opened in Oct 2010. My fairly new STL kept asking me what I was working on while I was trying to fill the floor. He then took my mid away from me to work a candy pallet. My co worker couldnt get it done. After he left, I was told by my direct ETL that our STL wanted me to get the remaining half pallet done. It was 615; I had to take my break and I have yet to finish the cafs or start my zone. My direct ETL said to spend 45 minutes working the pallet then go back to p fresh. So they wanted me to do the usually cull while zoning, zone all of p fresh, plus the freezers, plus all the new dairy/meat doors and the cleaning routines in all in 2 hours. Lets just say it was the worst zone I have ever done. I got no cleaning done. To top it off, today, my CTL told me that our ETL complained to her that the zone wasnt complete and nothing was coupon-ed. Those of you who have closed on the weekend know how messy it can get.

My point being is that from time to time, certain leaders will expect you to get team lead type work done when you dont even have the time.

Sounds like typical ETL ignorance to me. "Whats that? You mean you didnt get 5-6 tasks done in that small ammount of time you were given and we added something else for you to do?" Then looks over at random hardlines TM "great job getting your zone done when you had no other tasks to do and a few hours to do it" (even though their zone looks mediocre)

I kid you not. There were times where I closed pfresh where I got all of the zone done, did all the pulls, did meat coupons, culling, AND got my reshop done and over in the other zones they hadnt even got half the zone done or reshop done when I left and the zone they did was pretty bad

I have had many instances of this happening. Its like leadership thinks we just dink around ALL day and can just drop whatever we are doing to go work on this project or that. Today I have to work out the CAFS til 8, attend huddle, work out remaining CAFS, push the milk out which will take a while because there will be 2 flatbeds of it, do the SDA, do all my QMOS, do the LOD sales walk, do research, manually pull research because if I generate a batch it effects our scores so I have to write it down, then work out that research I pulled. Have a break somewhere in there, and then the order, then receive in C+S, daily cleaning, and then probably start the zone since it is usually about 1 or 2 by the time all that is done.

Most of our ETL's know to leave Market TM's alone but a couple seem to operate on the assumption that pFresh is run just like every other area of the store and they can pull people or reassign tasks at any given moment. Not so. I can't just let something slide to the next day or do a crappy cull or FIFO or whatever because like it or not, we're talking about PERISHABLE FOOD and if I don't get my stuff done, we're talking nasty food on the floor, expired product, un-FIFO'd product which leads to more markdowns and QMOS which leads to loss of sales and loss of guests...it's a vicious cycle that I don't intend to start!

I've been the PA for three years at my store.*

At first I loved my role but now I have grown to dislike it a lot. There is just a ridiculous amount of tasks I'm expected to do in each day (My shifts are typically from 6-2.30 or 6.30-3.00).

Apart from the usual routines (culling, TPCing, CAFs, SDA, milk fill, etc etc), I'm also expected to do a whole litany of other tasks which (from what I've heard from CTLs at a couple nearby stores) are not for the PA. For example, I have to bcode and bacstock the produce cooler, meat cooler, and ambient room on every truck day. That takes a lit of time, especially since I get no mid-shift (except during Q4).

The other day, I left at 2.30 with research pulls still sitting in coolers and freezers, as well as the pulls that had accumulated from the 11's, 12's, 1's, and 2's. The truck didn't arrive until 10.30 and then I worked it for three hours by myself (with a 30 min break in there). Spent last 30 mins doing a quick order (which means it probably isn't going to be an accurate one). I let the ETL know about the pulls and asked if someone could help. Got no help. Feel sorry for the closer who came in at 3.30 (yes, there was an hour of no one scheduled in market).*

This kind of stuff is typical and has been for the past 18 months or so. *Management seemingly doesn't want to listen to my concerns, or just doesn't care, so I've given up. I do what I can and that's that. I now take my 15 min breaks (I use to always skip them). And, to be honest, I now just skip certain things if my workload is too much. I fake the SDA most of the time (except if any items are in baby food; I always check those).

Sorry for the ramble. But I have just giving up caring about market. I'm not the only one on my team who feels this way. One guy on my team spends a lot of time reading his Nook in the ambient room and eating QMOSed bakery (no one ever goes into ambient room except for market and backroom TMs, and occasionally the LOD before closing to sign the sheet).*

I've been the PA for three years at my store.*

At first I loved my role but now I have grown to dislike it a lot. There is just a ridiculous amount of tasks I'm expected to do in each day (My shifts are typically from 6-2.30 or 6.30-3.00).

Apart from the usual routines (culling, TPCing, CAFs, SDA, milk fill, etc etc), I'm also expected to do a whole litany of other tasks which (from what I've heard from CTLs at a couple nearby stores) are not for the PA. For example, I have to bcode and bacstock the produce cooler, meat cooler, and ambient room on every truck day. That takes a lit of time, especially since I get no mid-shift (except during Q4).

The other day, I left at 2.30 with research pulls still sitting in coolers and freezers, as well as the pulls that had accumulated from the 11's, 12's, 1's, and 2's. The truck didn't arrive until 10.30 and then I worked it for three hours by myself (with a 30 min break in there). Spent last 30 mins doing a quick order (which means it probably isn't going to be an accurate one). I let the ETL know about the pulls and asked if someone could help. Got no help. Feel sorry for the closer who came in at 3.30 (yes, there was an hour of no one scheduled in market).*

This kind of stuff is typical and has been for the past 18 months or so. *Management seemingly doesn't want to listen to my concerns, or just doesn't care, so I've given up. I do what I can and that's that. I now take my 15 min breaks (I use to always skip them). And, to be honest, I now just skip certain things if my workload is too much. I fake the SDA most of the time (except if any items are in baby food; I always check those).

Sorry for the ramble. But I have just giving up caring about market. I'm not the only one on my team who feels this way. One guy on my team spends a lot of time reading his Nook in the ambient room and eating QMOSed bakery (no one ever goes into ambient room except for market and backroom TMs, and occasionally the LOD before closing to sign the sheet).*

Market should never do Backstock from truck days. My store has a backroom team member scheduled under log zone with the rest of C+S push team and they do the backstock, its quite nice since it is the same person everytime.

At the store I trained at, whoever pushed the truck (usually the PA but sometimes they got help) would bcode as they went. It worked and didn't take too much time when you consider that the entire pro truck was just one flatbed, but at my store pro alone can be one and a half towering pallets and trying to bcode as they go would take WAY TOO LONG.

At the store I trained at, whoever pushed the truck (usually the PA but sometimes they got help) would bcode as they went. It worked and didn't take too much time when you consider that the entire pro truck was just one flatbed, but at my store pro alone can be one and a half towering pallets and trying to bcode as they go would take WAY TOO LONG.

OH if we are talking about BCODING as well. We have someone do that on our push team and they push inbetween BCODING. So all backroom has to do when they have it come back is STO

Wow! I found others that understand and have experience dealing with my same frustrations. I know an answer has not been found but it is great to know I am not alone.

I have another frustration that happened yesterday/today. My former CTL came and told me yesterday that the order has to be done on Saturday not Sunday this week due to the monday holiday. Former CTL was not on the schedule for Saturday, new CTL does not know how to order, LOD does not know how to order, STL is on vacation and also does not know how to order. So that left me saying I will leave early on Friday and work a few hours on Sat to get the order done. I totally messed up and did not have enough time to complete the SDAs before i had to punch out today, so it will be red.

I totally understand your frustrations. In just two months we've gone from 140 hrs a week for market to 80.

What's your truck schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back