Archived LPDA price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how much does LPDA cost....
Same brand as target uses.

i wanna get my own for work.

Thanks

I'm certain they won't like that....and I know the walkies are $100...I can't remember the LPDA price.

I'm certain they won't like that....and I know the walkies are $100...I can't remember the LPDA price.

One of my old coworker owned one. But hes gone now, to walmart.

If i take it home i wont be able to access it anyway being so far from targets router, right?

hmmm, interesting. i wonder how your friend got around the security lockouts on rouge devices? i do know a traget pda did show up on ebay & ap recovered it.

hmmm, interesting. i wonder how your friend got around the security lockouts on rouge devices? i do know a traget pda did show up on ebay & ap recovered it.

AP set it up for him.

Anyway. What about other cool accesories for pdas

Sorry dude, I call "BS". AP doesn't have access to those kind of resources. Unless the firmware via config cradle can be put on any device (doubtful)... he was ****ing with you!

It's not smart to do things like this. It could be considered working off the clock, and it just seems weird. It's really not worth the price, either.

Just buy the charging holster, and call it a day!

Ap does have access to the intranet & someone had posted a picture spot logo on it.

AP doesn't have the resources to alter system configurations and make foreign devices "work" on Target's network.

Last I checked, an LPDA was $1389, but that was a couple yrs ago.

Of course if you walk into another Target and snag one, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out a way to get it to work at your store.
We've been thinking about doing that at our store for a while now.
(I'm joking, really, would never do that ... probably not, no never would, maybe)

Last edited:
Take it to the workstation with a cradle & bring up the reload program. It should initialize it for the store that the cradle is tied to.

I had an stl a few years who was always going to other stores and he would "confiscate" any pda or walkie he found and bring them back to our store.We were never short,we all had our own pda.

I'd advise against buying it seeing...

there is an impending new equipment life cycle roll-out beginning 2013.

Instead of making another new thread, I have a PDA question...

I just got taught the other day how to use the PDA for the purpose of putting abandons back where they belong.

When the numbers come up, I know what they mean (i.e: 3.2.1 would be the third section, second row, first spot on the row) but for the numbers which way does it do?

For instance, you can enter an aisle from 2 different sides, which way are you supposed to enter to get to the "3" and then is it second from the top or bottom?

Sorry if I was unclear... hope you all can help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back