Archived Lullaby Rewards 10% off coupons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one know what to do with those little Lullaby Rewards coupons that say 10% off items still on your (baby) registry? I can never get those things to work correctly. Is there a special procedure you have to do for them?

Thanks!

The guest is supposed to use it on items from their registry that they didn't get. When they check out, ring up all items; I believe you next scan the registry THEN the 10% off coupon.

If they don't have the registry, can you type in the registry number instead?

I don't know if it started recently or I just noticed it a few months ago but the registry number is printed on the coupon. If it's been there the whole time, I certainly wasted plenty of paper and time by having people re-print their registry from the kiosk. Anyway, it's printed on there now.

It's good only for things already on the registry and it's good for one in-store visit and one on-line purchase (so always give it back to the guest, just like a pharmacy rewards coupon).

When they check out, ring up all items; I believe you next scan the registry THEN the 10% off coupon.

I believe it's the other way around. Scan the coupon and it will ask for the registry number, scan it from their paper registry, phone or type it in from the back of the coupon.

Not to post three in a row but the coupon is only good for things already on the registry. So make sure to recount everything that is getting discounted to make sure it's all right. If the only difference between what's on the registry and what they got is like color, I'd feel free to manually discount it 10% (use "Ad Match" or an anonymous Target coupon for the value, I've heard different things from different GSTLs), especially with the new "Always Say Yes" policy.

Here's a great scam. Last night, the happy parents came in to purchase the rest of the items on their registry. Well, they'd put a video game console, video games, furniture (other than baby), clothing articles, shoes, groceries on their registry, so they got 10% off of over $1000 with only three items actually being for the baby. Cool, eh? It was hard to smile and say, "Thanks for shopping at Target."

I can't stand those registry coupons because nobody at my store (guests and team) ever knows how they work.

Here's a great scam. Last night, the happy parents came in to purchase the rest of the items on their registry. Well, they'd put a video game console, video games, furniture (other than baby), clothing articles, shoes, groceries on their registry, so they got 10% off of over $1000 with only three items actually being for the baby. Cool, eh? It was hard to smile and say, "Thanks for shopping at Target."
There's a special place in hell for people like that.
Right now, it's Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back