Archived M Delete v LOCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better than m delete because it resets the location starting from scratch. So your counts will be right.

Target wants us all to do this instead of the m delete. My store does it as well, so you are not alone.

Can you back up with any official documentation that this is what Target wants?

I prefer to LOCU if I have the time to do it properly. LOCU + ReSTOing takes up way too much time if I try to do it during CAF hours, but if it's a situation like today where the overnight team backstocks chicken, ground beef, and fresh cuts all on the same god damn shelf across all three dedicated metro racks I'm gonna go scorched earth and LOCU everything.

How so? Please elaborate.

Probably referring to the backroom location report. However, that requires you to print it out before LOCUing the location and it only gives the name of the person who STO'd the item, not the one that last pulled it.

I prefer to LOCU if I have the time to do it properly. LOCU + ReSTOing takes up way too much time if I try to do it during CAF hours, but if it's a situation like today where the overnight team backstocks chicken, ground beef, and fresh cuts all on the same god damn shelf across all three dedicated metro racks I'm gonna go scorched earth and LOCU everything.

Why wouldn't you just use the locu function to sto it? It's much faster when adding multiples to one location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back