Archived Making a call to another store

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i call to another target to check if they are carrying a product. I generally use my cellphone but I'm not sure if that is the correct way.

How do i call to another target to check if they are carrying a product. I generally use my cellphone but I'm not sure if that is the correct way.

The service desk should have the addresses and phone numbers of nearby Target stores. Or you could dial 20 then the 4-digit store number, though I'm not sure if this works on the red sales floor phones; you might have to go to the service desk or electronics to do it.

Don't use your cell unless Target pays for it - it's not worth the trouble.

If you have a My Device, it can give you phone numbers for other stores in the area when you tap check elsewhere. To make outgoing calls, dial 9 followed by the phone number (exclude area code unless it's different).

Our fitting room operator has the #s for all stores within 50 miles of ours. Definitely comes in handy.

If you have a My Device, it can give you phone numbers for other stores in the area when you tap check elsewhere. To make outgoing calls, dial 9 followed by the phone number (exclude area code unless it's different).

can you call on the device itself? it is technically a phone

The My Device is an iPod Touch, not a phone, though there are apps to make internet calls for it. But alas, no. You can't make calls with the My Device.

ah word ty, probably for the best tho, as many of my TMs take selfies all day with the camera, lord only knows what theyd do with phone calls -_-

I actually think being able to make Internet calls to other stores would be pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back