March 24 2024. Stanley Cup Release

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
For any new Team Members, do not buy these before the guests customers have had a shot at them.
Don't put one in the back to pay for later.
Don't have a friend or family member buy them with your discount.
And don't do these things even if you have seen a TL or ETL doing it, they will probably slide but you won't.
Maybe not this time but the next time for sure.

Edit: I'm putting this warning here because every time something like this comes out we get a thread from someone who got fired for something on this list.

Last edited:
For any new Team Members, do not buy these before the guests customers have had a shot at them.
Don't put one in the back to pay for later.
Don't have a friend or family member buy them with your discount.
And don't do these things even if you have seen a TL or ETL doing it, they will probably slide but you won't.
Maybe not this time but the next time for sure.

Edit: I'm putting this warning here because every time something like this comes out we get a thread from someone who got fired for something on this list.

Honestly I'd even say, do not buy them on any of your breaks. Wait until you've clocked out for the day.

It's not worth it.

Been so busy I haven't checked-where is this one setting? Endcap like a few months ago? My TL peers don't keep up with these much and I'm wondering which one is responsible for this one after we had a LOT of dept swaps recently.

I got a terrific WaWa (convenience store in De, Va, NC and Pa) 24 oz coffee mug for something like 3 bucks and they filled it with coffee, mid '80s Northern Virginia. Anyone who spends big bucks for any dopey assed mug needs some intervention. For the newbs, follow the advice from our friend in the frozen North. Do Not touch one until you're legal to buy it.

Been so busy I haven't checked-where is this one setting? Endcap like a few months ago? My TL peers don't keep up with these much and I'm wondering which one is responsible for this one after we had a LOT of dept swaps recently.

It sets in ODL on the Dining Vignette table. I just realized it yesterday when I was going thru VMG workload planning. Have no idea what our plans are but I will likely be working Sunday AM anyway if the DVF LTO blows out like they think it will.

Now that I think about it, I could have sworn I read somewhere on WorkBench today (maybe in the WAU?) that the $45 viral cups were NOT going to set in-store for this launch, something about focusing on the other Stanley summer offerings. I will have to double check this and update here.

Should have line tickets with sales at Guest Service - cups behind the counter.

assuming there's a line at the door before opening.
My store did that one year with the Hatchimals. Once leader got confirmation how many we got on truck, he went outside handed everyone in line a ticket. Once store opened everyone with a ticket went to guest service to purchase.

My store did that one year with the Hatchimals. Once leader got confirmation how many we got on truck, he went outside handed everyone in line a ticket. Once store opened everyone with a ticket went to guest service to purchase.
One of our leaders took a bunch of Hatchimals and put in then in his office.

He then put them out on the floor random times during the day.

Now that I think about it, I could have sworn I read somewhere on WorkBench today (maybe in the WAU?) that the $45 viral cups were NOT going to set in-store for this launch, something about focusing on the other Stanley summer offerings. I will have to double check this and update here.

The big release ones are on a back end cap in kitchen for 3/24 workload. Then there's a different set of cups for the dining vignette pog in odl on 3/31 that I don't think are street dated.

The big release ones are on a back end cap in kitchen for 3/24 workload. Then there's a different set of cups for the dining vignette pog in odl on 3/31 that I don't think are street dated.

Thanks, I knew there was some difference on where they go.

Not only is the Stanley being released on Sunday but so is the Diane Von Furstenerg collection. It will be a fun day on Sunday. Thankfully I will be doing the Ad set and not have to deal with them at the register.

Back