COVID-19 Masks and gloves

Don't you have to change gloves in between touching each thing otherwise it's pointless?
each thing? no. If you're touching all likely contaminated things you don't change the gloves. You change gloves when you would otherwise wash your hands if you didn't have gloves on.

each thing? no. If you're touching all likely contaminated things you don't change the gloves. You change gloves when you would otherwise wash your hands if you didn't have gloves on.

Plua the gloves are more of a physical reminder to not touch your own face.

Don't you have to change gloves in between touching each thing otherwise it's pointless?
If you're working in health care with patients, yes, it's important to change gloves (and wash hands) after finishing with one patient and before working with the next. But with what we do, it's not necessary unless you had to put on gloves to clean up a spill or someone's body fluids or vomit or a bathroom accident.

If you're working in health care with patients, yes, it's important to change gloves (and wash hands) after finishing with one patient and before working with the next. But with what we do, it's not necessary unless you had to put on gloves to clean up a spill or someone's body fluids or vomit or a bathroom accident.

Okay but if the virus is one surface and you touch that surface and then something else without washing and changing

Then that's

useless.

It's just transferring potential germs to places they might not have been.

Listen, some of us know the good that they do, and some of us listen to those that know the good they can do. You are fine with saying you don't understand, but this forum is certainly not the place to go all out in biology theoretics on why they are still useful.

everything is useless

everyone will get sick and die

Eat Arby’s
talk about getting sick lol
Damn, I haven't had Arby's for decades. Back in the 80s they were my favorite. I even worked at the local one for a week - worst job I ever had. Thankfully another job finally came through and I was able to quit.

The Beef n Cheddar and potato cakes were the bomb though.

I dont go out of my way to eat arbys.. but damnit arbys has never let me down. They taste good and their fries and sauce are awesome.

Okay but if the virus is one surface and you touch that surface and then something else without washing and changing
Sure, but every TM and every guest are touching multiple things during every shift and every shopping trip. Target isn't a hospital and we aren't caring for COVID patients. Which is why I don't bother wearing gloves. I wear a mask, keep socially distant, and wash my hands a lot.

I used gloves here and there in the beginning but it's too hot for them now. My hands get sweaty and getting the gloves on is near impossible. The most important thing besides washing frequently is to train yourself to keep your hands away from your face.

This is my new mask for going out.
Just want to set the right mood for the idiots who aren't wearing masks.

106072981_10218697031724999_7279443283099784716_o.jpg

I saw a woman last night that had a sign covering most of her mask saying "social distancing please". Gets the point across but how do you breathe through a sign?

Anyone who lives in even a small metro area or large town is delusional if they believe any place they shop doesn't have employees who have tested positive.

Anyone who lives in even a small metro area or large town is delusional if they believe any place they shop doesn't have employees who have tested positive.
People believe the extra cleaning is doing the trick, all the social rules will eliminate rather than just slow it down, and there'd be news coverage about a cluster so no news means all's good.

And people also believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy. However most have grown out of that stage, and those beliefs don't threaten their lives.
Good luck with thinking it's all good, and no news is good news

Back