Archived Mattresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the point is to have mattresses available to test in person, where the hell are we supposed to put them?

There are 5 mattress stores in the same shopping district as my store (plus a Walmart which also carries some). We really don't need yet another place to buy a mattress.

I've been wanting to get a Casper. I've loved them when I've slept on them. 10% off + 5% off?! Fuck yeah!

Oh for fuck's sake

Nobody is going to fucking buy this. Nobody goes to Target to buy mattresses. It'll never happen

Well yeah, because we didn't have mattresses until now. Maybe now they'll come!

Seriously though, this just makes me picture our store like an old Sears. Mattresses already aren't a big seller since most people use mattresses for 10+ years. Selling kid mattresses, maybe would be convenient for a small number of guests. Plus, we offer mattresses online...why not offer some in stores?

Also, how are we going to display these mattresses? It's going to look junky as fuck if we just have them all on the salesfloor in their janky plastic bags. Ever go to a Big Lots, and there's just a stack of random mattresses lines up against the wall? Once step closer to Sears.

Next up will be major appliances...

They're not selling traditional mattresses as best as I can tell. Casper comes rolled up in a box. I see a single, well kept display, not mattress after mattress. I think this may do well, especially during back to school. There is a huge interest in Casper and its competitors, so hopefully we'll see some sales/foot traffic from it.

They're not selling traditional mattresses as best as I can tell. Casper comes rolled up in a box. I see a single, well kept display, not mattress after mattress. I think this may do well, especially during back to school. There is a huge interest in Casper and its competitors, so hopefully we'll see some sales/foot traffic from it.

Gooduck getting that mattress back into that box after everybody has to open it

Oh for fuck's sake

Nobody is going to fucking buy this. Nobody goes to Target to buy mattresses. It'll never happen

My store is the insane one that people ask for this. Of course we have absolutely no space for them but still. Why because the bleeding mattress store two doors down is too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back