Archived Mattresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Team member in backroom"
"Go for Backroom"

"We have a guess looking for two Queen Size mattresses, if you could pull those down and bring them to the front that would be great"

"Yeah, gimme one sec"

*Switches to channel 1 and informs LOD i'm taking my 30*

"Team member in backroom"
"Go for Backroom"

"We have a guess looking for two Queen Size mattresses, if you could pull those down and bring them to the front that would be great"

"Yeah, gimme one sec"

*WE are currently out, send them to the styx river store they have 9*

Fixed that for you.

Hopefully the returns are through Casper, who actually has a cool return policy. If you hate the mattress within 100 nights they give a full refund and help facilitate a local mattress donation

If you were already considering Casper, though, buying through target with a red card might convince someone to pull the trigger

Target seems to be adopting all the online companies. We have Harry's, Nature Box, and soon, Casper.

Lol... Last year they started to carry Bevel on target.com too. It's a fixture sponsor on black podcasts. Blue apron and squarespace collabs next?

Guests can call Guest Services to arrange a free mattress pickup from their home! Or they can bring it back to the store.

.com has to have been selling mattresses since at least the beginning of the year. i dont remember when this happened exactly but its was within the last six months. my store got a mattress returned one time and when i showed up at 6am no one knew what the fuck a mattress was doing in the backroom, it was just pushed out of the way for the truck unload. no marking, no stickers, nothing, just a goddamned mattress in the way. i later found out that the GSL had accepted the return and put it as TOSS, which was good since that's what i did with it. have you ever tried getting a memory foam mattress into a compactor? its not an easy feat. and the closing ETL was unwilling to attempt it even though the compactor had been replaced that afternoon. closing ETL's are worthless. it would have been a hell of a lot easier getting it on a salvage pallet but you don't get the to the last place on disposition override in your district without some effort(we're working on changing that now, it's not relevant). anyway, it took two full garbage cans of rotten produce to weigh the thing down so the ram could get it out into the compactor chamber without it just folding up.

We've had mattresses online for a while. I've never had one brought in for a return though. The possibility has never even crossed my mind, but now that it has, I dread the day this happens. Lol. I wonder if they automatically come up as Toss, or if we have the ability to sell them on clearance. Not that we would...but...just wondering.

.com has to have been selling mattresses since at least the beginning of the year. i dont remember when this happened exactly but its was within the last six months. my store got a mattress returned one time and when i showed up at 6am no one knew what the fuck a mattress was doing in the backroom, it was just pushed out of the way for the truck unload. no marking, no stickers, nothing, just a goddamned mattress in the way. i later found out that the GSL had accepted the return and put it as TOSS, which was good since that's what i did with it. have you ever tried getting a memory foam mattress into a compactor? its not an easy feat. and the closing ETL was unwilling to attempt it even though the compactor had been replaced that afternoon. closing ETL's are worthless. it would have been a hell of a lot easier getting it on a salvage pallet but you don't get the to the last place on disposition override in your district without some effort(we're working on changing that now, it's not relevant). anyway, it took two full garbage cans of rotten produce to weigh the thing down so the ram could get it out into the compactor chamber without it just folding up.
ROTFLOL! However, they are supposed to be Donate not toss.

Well, as I suspected our store was also chosen to do Casper. I hope those fools who wanted cheaper mattresses are freacking happy. We lose a pillow endcap.

So, have any stores sold any of these? Ours just sit and collect dust in seasonal and it's about to reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back