Mealbags

Please tell me step by step on how to do the meal bags so they show that I’m making them on greenfield.

I Go under my day……then to produce……then what because that must be where I’m screwing up. It is showing us red and us never making meal bags and I do.

please help

Please tell me step by step on how to do the meal bags so they show that I’m making them on greenfield.

I Go under my day……then to produce……then what because that must be where I’m screwing up. It is showing us red and us never making meal bags and I do.

please help
Ask your tl or etl for help on this issue.

If you're talking about the meal bags here's how our groc guy does it:
He gathers the items needed for the kit, slaps the labels on the bags, then does the requisition before loading/dating the bags.
To requisition: go into MyDay & select SCAN, after scanning the first item scroll down to REQUISITION & tap it to select, it will ask what it's for so select MEAL BAGS & it will appear in a new screen, scan the remaining items; if you're doing more than one of a particular type tap on each item & adjust the count (ie: three of each item if doing three bags); once you've scanned all the items & have the correct number of items hit REQUISITION at the bottom of the screen & you're done.

He gathers the items needed for the kit, slaps the labels on the bags, then does the requisition before loading/dating the bags.
To requisition: go into MyDay & select SCAN, after scanning the first item scroll down to REQUISITION & tap it to select, it will ask what it's for so select MEAL BAGS & it will appear in a new screen, scan the remaining items; if you're doing more than one of a particular type tap on each item & adjust the count (ie: three of each item if doing three bags); once you've scanned all the items & have the correct number of items hit REQUISITION at the bottom of the screen & you're done.
You are the absolute best. Thank you thank you thank you!1!

They don’t know. I thought that’s why this site was here. A lot of you answer with ask your TL or SD. Don’t you think I would ask them first? Why even answer?
Because your TL or etl should know the process & offer the resources to get the training for it.
Also, some things should not be posted on a public forum.

Thanks redeye!

What the hell is a mealbag
They're ready-to-make kits for meals.
Usually they have 4-5 ingredients, everything needed for the meal; usually 2-3 servings.
Example: the pizza kit comes with a 3-pk of personal-sized pizza crusts, a jar of sauce, a package of pepperoni & a package of mozzarella cheese. Instructions are printed on the back of the bag.
Our guy showed me the list of the various kits he makes & even showed me how to do a few.

@Tacopie : Don't forget to date each bag based on the earliest expiration item.

They're ready-to-make kits for meals.
Usually they have 4-5 ingredients, everything needed for the meal; usually 2-3 servings.
Example: the pizza kit comes with a 3-pk of personal-sized pizza crusts, a jar of sauce, a package of pepperoni & a package of mozzarella cheese. Instructions are printed on the back of the bag.
Our guy showed me the list of the various kits he makes & even showed me how to do a few.

@Tacopie : Don't forget to date each bag based on the earliest expiration item.
I've used some of them (pretty good stuff!). So when you "requisition" it all it really does it remove it from the inventory and add 1 to the meal bag count.

I just thought it meant that a TL bought a TM lunch LMAO.

Last edited:
Tell your groc guy that he needs to date the bag with the earliest expiring item, usually a salad..

I've used some of them (pretty good stuff!). So when you "requisition" it all it really does it remove it from the inventory and add 1 to the meal bag count.

I just thought it meant that a TL bought a TM lunch LMAO.
Just want to call out that the current process does not increment the meal bags OHQ. Just decrements the component OHQs

Oh I have seen such bags few times in pfresh like a bag with pasta , sauce, cheese . Now I know it’s called a meal bag and we have to create it . 😀👍

Back