Archived Mean Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going with the Flow

Queen of the dungeon
Our store is almost entirely run by a bunch of 27 year old little bitches. Total carbon copies of the dtl. A bunch of you can't sit with us bitches who dont know shit about work ethic and management. With one or two ass kissing boys in tow just to balance it out. I hate them.
If Miss Bitchy the stl doesn't like you she is going to performance you out, no matter that you are good at your job, she doesn't like you...so bye! She enlists the help of her minions and if any of them balk...they are out too. She is going after all the veterans and even ran out our excellent pmt who had years of experience. He said I dont need this and took his abundant skills elsewhere. They are vicious. I just do my best to wait them out til a new regime takes over...got about another year to go haha. I figure the way target is going this is a pretty generic post so not too worried about them knowing who I am lol.

Last edited:
Woooooooo!!!!

I think a lot of us have had similar experiences, as you said. STL's surrounding themselves with yes men/women is a trend I noticed with my old STL, too, so I left

So I've been with the company for about a month now, and I'll say that this is the most unfriendly place I've ever worked. Barely anyone talks to me, and I'm a very social, happy person. I've worked in retail for over 10 years, and this place is just weird.

I was also hired as seasonal, so I'll know my fate next week..

Yeah, that's a tough one... Target hires a lot of those types of girls as ETL's, ETL's are often pressured to use social media to promote the store, who does that better than female millennials?

I should clarify that I am not at all against millennials. I have raised a couple of good ones myself. I am against this particular type of millennial.

Hey, well whenever you want something from them, all you'll have to do is buy them a Starbucks. At least that type of person is predictable.

I am so glad I don't have to deal with that at my store. However, we only have 1 ETL and the STL right now, so who knows how it will go when the open positions get filled...

The plano/signing team lead is like this except she's middle aged and doesn't look at all like a cute 27 year old. I know, not the kind of position you'd expect this type to have but here she is. She talks shit about her own team and everyone else behind their backs. Not just team leads. Fucking team members that are under her. She acts fake nice one minure then acts like a bitchy drama queen the next and she plays favorites big time. The only people she treats with respect are the plano people (not the signing ones) and even they think she's a piece of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back