Merchandise sweeps to the DC

I’m transferring multiple sweeps back to the DC. How should I go about adding 3 sweeps to the paperwork when you can only add one at a time to the freight bill?

Humble TL

Timers Please!
Isn’t it one sweep per trailer? What do you mean multiple sweeps? Like a sweep on different days?
You need a BOL for each sweep trailer. You can schedule a sweep for the whole week or specific days.
What exactly are you trying to do?

Think they are talking about when you swad. We've sent multiple DC transfers out on a truck. Each on has its own BOL and we reference the number of transfers on the master BOL.

I studied logistics while getting my master's. It would be great if I could learn more about the reverse logistics process at Target but I know my ETL would say no

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Think they are talking about when you swad. We've sent multiple DC transfers out on a truck. Each on has its own BOL and we reference the number of transfers on the master BOL.
Are you talking about the sweep numbers that are available on the Zebra? If so what do you put them under on the BOL?

I'm pretty sure you can only send out one merch sweep per BOL. As far as I know there is no way to add a second batch of merch sweep onto the BOL. If there is a way to do it I would love to know how.

I’m transferring multiple sweeps back to the DC. How should I go about adding 3 sweeps to the paperwork when you can only add one at a time to the freight bill?
You get your hq sweep and after you pull to completion , only then you can create the transfer for the next sweep just add everything under 1 transfer . I swept back 90 bikes , bpls and some home stuff all in one transfer .

How should I go about adding 3 sweeps to the paperwork when you can only add one at a time to the freight bill?
You should only be doing one at a time. There was an actual message 2 weeks ago to not do a multiples because on the dc end they can only accept one at a time. You could potentially be causing shortage if you forced all three which you can do separately. Just wouldn't advise it.

You get your hq sweep and after you pull to completion , only then you can create the transfer for the next sweep just add everything under 1 transfer . I swept back 90 bikes , bpls and some home stuff all in one transfer .
90 bikes! 😳