Archived MIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone enjoy pulling the No 7 mdse today and 2 hrs later HQ says it's ok to sale. I pulled everything myself and I didn't keep it organzied just threw it in a repack. I know the beauty team will be mad when I hand it back to them. But h*** I was trying to make some progress on the qa that kept dropping and the ones that were already in pulls.
Wait, they can go back out? You have got to be kidding me. I hate when they do crap like this and they dropped the freaking things twice. Beauty is going to hate me because I don't have time to go out and repush all that for them. Guess I'll just make the cart pretty and put it back up there.

It was so much easier with a pda just scan an item if it's on the mir it took it but now I have to scan the DPCI thats on the screen. It's so time consuming to make corrections. I didn't realize right away the shipper was already up but team member wasn't allowed to tie it.
I hate this as well, it takes me much longer to do pulls for NOP things that are flexed because I have to skip through to find the right DPCI instead of just scanning everything.

Oh my gosh yes! The IR a while back for the calendars and planners was a nightmare! Use to just scan thru the mess of them and now I have to find that particular one ...nope.
Honestly with things like planners and calendars I just adjust the counts to say I found everything. Really anything that is destroy that isn't a recall I do this with.

Oh and one more thing when the hold was released we used to send the mdse back to the salesfloor. Now we have worked another IR by rescanning the mdse again before the mdse can be sent to the floor. My blood pressure is just going up.

Wait, they can go back out? You have got to be kidding me. I hate when they do crap like this and they dropped the freaking things twice. Beauty is going to hate me because I don't have time to go out and repush all that for them. Guess I'll just make the cart pretty and put it back up there.

I hate this as well, it takes me much longer to do pulls for NOP things that are flexed because I have to skip through to find the right DPCI instead of just scanning everything.

Honestly with things like planners and calendars I just adjust the counts to say I found everything. Really anything that is destroy that isn't a recall I do this with.
I have always done the planners the same too but it was so much easier with the printed mir paper to go off of.

With the PDA we were able to scan an item to see what MIR it was. Is there any way to do that the ZEBRA? I left my MIR’S in a cart with the numbers on them to process later only to find them all mixed up where somebody dug around in my cart.

With the PDA we were able to scan an item to see what MIR it was. Is there any way to do that the ZEBRA? I left my MIR’S in a cart with the numbers on them to process later only to find them all mixed up where somebody dug around in my cart.
That’s the part that sucks with this system you can not see which batch belongs too. However when you start shipping them it won’t let you add an item that is not part of the batch.

Quick question guys. I saw that we can do vendor credits for the book MIRs but does anyone know how to clear all other past dues? My store is behind with around 60 MIRs. I spoke to my LOG and she says if we pull them there will be no paper work to print to ship and they will just sit in the backroom because they are past due. Is this true or is there some other way other them mysupporting each batch? It really can be you snooze you lose process can it?

Quick question guys. I saw that we can do vendor credits for the book MIRs but does anyone know how to clear all other past dues? My store is behind with around 60 MIRs. I spoke to my LOG and she says if we pull them there will be no paper work to print to ship and they will just sit in the backroom because they are past due. Is this true or is there some other way other them mysupporting each batch? It really can be you snooze you lose process can it?
Not true. Pull and ship them . The printing will be done when you go to ship them in revlog. After you pull them and you go to ship they will be information what to do. It’s the only way to clear them .

I've shipped things that are past due and the paper work printed out fine. There is a off chance that you might pull them and then they won't be there to ship (this might have just been a weird glitch for me.) If you have that many old batches items might pop up in more than one batch.

Nobody shipped mine out either. Do we just put them back to be backstocked and hope they might drop again when we have time to pull them again. These movie pulls are killing me.
That is what we did and yep they dropped again. Also if your backroom is a shit show as you scan through to pull as you hit unlocated stuff you trigger more MIR's to drop as the system sees the newly located stuff..

You guys are awesome! I'm going to bring this information back to my LOG. Hopefully we can make some headway.

Another quick question. Do you guys typically except the LOG and or receiver to do new pulls that drop in LOD alerts or the LOD to pull it? We haven't established responsibility on who should pull them yet. I would like to bring the feedback to my STL to help us stay current.

Do you guys typically except the LOG and or receiver to do new pulls that drop in LOD alerts or the LOD to pull it? We haven't established responsibility on who should pull them yet.
At my store the receiver is always logged in for recall and trailer alerts. When I am their I pull the back and the salesfloor pulls the floor. I sometimes help the floor if its close by or there isnt coverage in that dept. When I leave the LOD is in charge of keeping up with them. They can pull it themselves or assign a tm to pull.
Technically best practice states the receiver is just in charge of proccessing accurately.

At my store the receiver is always logged in for recall and trailer alerts. When I am their I pull the back and the salesfloor pulls the floor. I sometimes help the floor if its close by or there isnt coverage in that dept. When I leave the LOD is in charge of keeping up with them. They can pull it themselves or assign a tm to pull.
Technically best practice states the receiver is just in charge of proccessing accurately.
I would add that it is very important that as the receiver you are logged in for the alerts AND are checking the RevLog Pull app regularly because sometimes an alert will not drop in. The LODs at my store killed my score because they never check so I have to do them and on weekend/at night they never do so it killed my score. I went from 97% for all MIRs when it was scored that way to about 60% when this new system started.

I finished an MIR a while back for the calendars and planners. A cart full was brought back to me last week that weren’t in location so now I’m not sure if they need to be defected since the MIR is closed. Also another MIR for movies was pulled and the entire box disappeared a while ago. It was closed out and someone just found it a couple of months later. How should I handle these problems?

I finished an MIR a while back for the calendars and planners. A cart full was brought back to me last week that weren’t in location so now I’m not sure if they need to be defected since the MIR is closed. Also another MIR for movies was pulled and the entire box disappeared a while ago. It was closed out and someone just found it a couple of months later. How should I handle these problems?
Backstock the dvds a new mir will drop.
As for the planners destroy them . Even if you get an mlr for them just match the quantity . All planners are destroy anyway

I’ve been using the PDA to do defects. Could you refresh me on how to do them on the Zebra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back