Archived Mistake doing audit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are two items in my area that I've noticed we have way more of than what myWork says we have on hand. The floor is full to capacity and we have a ton in the back. I did an audit of one of the items and entered that we had 47 on hand (we have 12 on floor and 35 in back). Next thing I know, mywork is saying we have 80 on hand. Did I do something wrong? I just wanted the DC to stop sending us casepacks so we can sell what we have

When you’re auditing counts it’s going to be changing the sales floor on hand. In audit it asks you “how much are here?” Because it’s literally asking you much do you have here on the floor.
So if you put 47 and then hit update you’re telling the system you have 47 on the actual sales floor.

So your overall onhand is going to combine that 47 plus whatever is located in the back if I’m not mistaken.

When you’re auditing counts it’s going to be changing the sales floor on hand. In audit it asks you “how much are here?” Because it’s literally asking you much do you have here on the floor.
So if you put 47 and then hit update you’re telling the system you have 47 on the actual sales floor.

So your overall onhand is going to combine that 47 plus whatever is located in the back if I’m not mistaken.
Gotcha. So would the correct process to audit the floor like I did and then scan the backroom location to audit that?

So there are two items in my area that I've noticed we have way more of than what myWork says we have on hand. The floor is full to capacity and we have a ton in the back. I did an audit of one of the items and entered that we had 47 on hand (we have 12 on floor and 35 in back). Next thing I know, mywork is saying we have 80 on hand. Did I do something wrong? I just wanted the DC to stop sending us casepacks so we can sell what we have
The dc is sending it because someone is auditing the item due to the fact that they can’t find the product . Update your stockroom and then your floor

This seems totally backwards, but if you audit something, even if you don't say that you're out, it seems to trigger the DC sending you more anyway.

Go to backroom "take" all the product out of the waco(s). Then make sure your sake floor location is filled to capacity. If not correct in exf. Backstock your items. Then if your capacity plus your backstock do not equal the OH number use the audit app. Scan item. The how many question refers to sales floor location enter the capacity number. Rescan the item and new OH should now be correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back