Archived More Devices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped them from level 7 in the br (the top of the shelves) and have yet to crack glass. How did you do that. Its gorilla glass.
I haven't cracked one yet, but we have 4 of them that have met their fate. It looks like they had the shit smashed out of them. I just think an extra layer of armor would be good in the long run.

That is frickin genius! How exactly do you do that? I'm sure it involves more than just slapping the sticker on it. That would solve the problem of whoever is taking apart the my checkout devices and not owning up to it when you call for it, then just putting the zebra part back with the rest. Those hide and seek games to relocate the right ones suck!
the MyCheckout device at my store is not allowed to leave the GE ETLs office until electronics has arrived for the day. Such a good system. At the end of the night it needs to be put back in their office. I know we have a second one that floats around but AP and HR seem to have that one stored away somewhere and it only comes out during odd weekends and crazy days. As someone who wields a PDA every so often..that checkout device is super heavy for salesfloor work...you could probably kill someone with it lmao...

the MyCheckout device at my store is not allowed to leave the GE ETLs office until electronics has arrived for the day. Such a good system. At the end of the night it needs to be put back in their office. I know we have a second one that floats around but AP and HR seem to have that one stored away somewhere and it only comes out during odd weekends and crazy days. As someone who wields a PDA every so often..that checkout device is super heavy for salesfloor work...you could probably kill someone with it lmao...

Yeah, ours are in the STL office, but somehow they are still disappearing before 8am.

My STL forwarded me an email from the weekly communication that went out to all the ETLs and STLs in the whole company saying due to the soon removal of PDAs and fourth quarter right around the corner, all store will be receiving more devices next week. I’m unsure of every store differs how many but we are getting 10. Doesn’t seem like a ton but it will definitely help.

Did it happen to mention which stores would be getting more? I haven't seen that one.

Did it happen to mention which stores would be getting more? I haven't seen that one.
From what I could tell it was a company wide thing. It was sent to all the stl and ETL emails. You know how they can just do R400.STL@target.com and it will go to every stl in that region? Same with group and district. I find it helpful when I need to ask other gstls in my district things. Dxxx.gstl@target.com

I hope our store is going to get more. We're in desperate need of them. TMs from different departments are trying to share between them, so about six people all trying to share one at a time. I have been deemed as a TM who always gets one because of repacks and audit. So several TMs practically swoop around me like vultures, all wanting mine when I leave for the day because I leave a little earlier than most of them. A couple of them actually got into an argument yesterday over who would get it. I should've just handed it to the LOD and told them to deem who needed it most.

650a3929-3106-4557-90e4-7fd68c08fe4a-jpeg.6042

Yeh, the walkies really stand out in that pic.

Last edited:
Our store got the zebras but doesn't want to give them to the team because of how many we have lost or damaged previously.smh

Our store got the zebras but doesn't want to give them to the team because of how many we have lost or damaged previously.smh
This is fair. I didn’t tell the team how many we received; I set up and released 2/3 of them and the other 2/3 are locked up with AP for now since we are getting by with the amount that are currently out. This way we aren’t fucked when people start losing/breaking/hiding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back