More useless garbage

My question would be, why did she keep leaving them there? Where did she store them, in the fitting room closet? How many people go in there?

I understand her frustration, but 1. doctoring food, as Tessa said, can be dangerous and if something bad were to happen to a person, one could find themselves on the wrong side of the law. And 2. after the first time someone stole my cookies, I would simply stop leaving them out.
She kept them in the fitting room desk drawer in her clear plastic break bag. No one was supposed to go in there except the fitting room attendant. I guess she kept them there because she had no other place to keep them, she had no car and years ago lockers were not provided, also people were not that woke in those days. I think she probably didn’t consider that there could be legal consequences.

She kept them in the fitting room desk drawer in her clear plastic break bag. No one was supposed to go in there except the fitting room attendant. I guess she kept them there because she had no other place to keep them, she had no car and years ago lockers were not provided, also people were not that woke in those days. I think she probably didn’t consider that there could be legal consequences.
Ahh. She kept them there overnight? Weird that the cleaning person would even look in there. Must've opened the drawer for some reason and found them, and then kept at it, lol.

Theoretically a cat food sandwich isn't tainted food, it's a cat food sandwich. Added bonus, a liberal dose of Franks Red Hot Sauce.

I find it hilarious they added cup holders to carts while there is a no drinks in the store rule. In my store we collectively took it as a message from corporate that it’s ok to eat and drink in the store now. I want to know which one of us employees or teams was paid to design and implement cup holders during a pandemic and how much were they paid? 😂 How do I join that team? If I can push the truck for $15/hour I’m sure I could design cup holders for double or triple that salary.

Last edited:
Back