Archived Mornin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Celie! At least that's the nick I'm using.

I'm hard lines and cosmetics mostly (though, it seems like I'm becoming cosmetics and the guest service CIHYFS walker), soft lines (except for RTW -shudders-), cashier, guest service desk attendant, aaaaand kinda sorta trained in some of the stuff in the back room and electronics and so pretty much I do it all and I'm trained in most things or at least know how to do it half heartedly.

And I'm -almost- ashamed to say that I'm really excited to work at Target and LOVE it there and have no idea why everyone complains about it so much aside from the occasional horrible or creepy guest. :p

Welcome to our forums. Nice to see someone with such a positive attitude about her (??) job. Hope it continues to remain so. Have you been with Target long?

Not at all! Maybe about four or five months. It beats the living hell out of my old job though. Everyone tells me that has a large part to do with why I love it, but everyone I got hired on with just whines about every little thing they do.

I think the only time I've actually been upset about something other than a guest was when a TLOD didn't schedule breaks for my 8 hour shifts four days in a row and got mad when I took my lunches before I hit compliance. And maybe once when over night totally stocked my zone that day completely wrong.

Not at all! Maybe about four or five months. It beats the living hell out of my old job though. Everyone tells me that has a large part to do with why I love it, but everyone I got hired on with just whines about every little thing they do.

I think the only time I've actually been upset about something other than a guest was when a TLOD didn't schedule breaks for my 8 hour shifts four days in a row and got mad when I took my lunches before I hit compliance. And maybe once when over night totally stocked my zone that day completely wrong.

Being a flow TM I have problems with this as well. Flow gets blamed for a lot of the stocking issues, but it can't be ALL flow. Perhaps in your case it's different. If it was zoned properly the night before & you return the next morning & it wasn't. It can only be attributed to flow. I've seen closing sales floor TMs zoning & see how they put items wherever they want & not try to find its proper home. :( I think this is partly due to them wanting to go home & finish as quickly as possible. Glad to see you are keenly aware of meal compliance. :)

Oh yeah. I hit it once and got a watch as soon as I clocked out for the day. Never had that problem again. I didn't want to attune it to the flow team either, but it was happening in a zone that I consistently super zoned all the way through for four or five days (I ALWAYS super zone unless the day was horrid), and unless guests were taking six things off the shelf, bringing it to a different aisle, and sticking them back on the shelf all in a row, it had to be. :/ I waited until I was totally sure it was flow, and didn't pick on anyone specific. The issue resolved after I quietly mentioned something so eh. -shrug-

Welcome!

It's awesome that you were able to bring the issue to someone and see it resolved. It may only be temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back