Archived Most ridiculous outfit seen for Target job interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a TM interview for a TL and didn't get promoted because he wasn't wearing dress shoes. Of course, he didn't make enough $$ to buy dress shoes for an interview, and was clearly qualified for the position, but the DTL was worried about shoes.
Wait what the hell...? That's bull!

We had a TM interview for a TL and didn't get promoted because he wasn't wearing dress shoes. Of course, he didn't make enough $$ to buy dress shoes for an interview, and was clearly qualified for the position, but the DTL was worried about shoes.

Kinda stupid since TL isn't really that great of a job.

However, you should always prepare for your interview, and you can get dress shoes (or lookalikes) for pretty cheap. Charge it to your credit card if you need to -- spending money to get hired is never a bad thing even if it puts you behind at first.

For my first I went in a dress shirt and jeans or khaki I believe. Second interview in red and khaki (which they found super cute lol) , then interviewed with the STL shortly afterwards and was hired on the spot as seasonal. I am now training to be GSA. All under a year not bad.

Blue hair and couldn't give me a single situation for any of his answers after waiting for 5 minutes for a response.
We used to have lots of blue haired people at my store when I got hired. For a little while I was scared blue hair was a requirement :p.

We used to have lots of blue haired people at my store when I got hired. For a little while I was scared blue hair was a requirement :p.

We have smurfs and some devils(coke can red) and some royals(purple) most are TL's.. :cool:

We had a guy wearing oversized gym shorts and a black metal band t-shirt. He looked like he could have bothered to clean his face and hair too, but maybe that's just what he looks like.

He was offered a job at the time of his first interview, he turned us down.

For an informal "interview" with a nearby store, possibly Transfering to replace a GSTL position, I just wore my Red polo and Khaki, tucked in and not as casual as usual. Sunday once out STL and the neighbor stores STL gets back from the National Sales meeting,I will have another Interview but this time With the STL for the TL position they needed filled. Will be working so Red and Khaki again

If that's your real pic, I'd delete that FAST.
We run on the anonymous side since corp does NOT like this site & has shut it down more than once.
Several posters have been harassed about their participation here by leadership.

On the flipside, that's a cute 'fro color :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back