Votes: 5 20.8%
  • opt out I am Gregg Steinhafel

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:spiteful:

So I've been mulling over monday's chat session all week and decided they shouldn't even be called chat sessions...they should be called scat sessions!!!

Why? Because they are a bunch of crap!

Suggestions are not taken seriously and never implemented nor followed up on. They are designed to make you think that your thoughts and concerns are being heard and they give the leadership an opportunity to push the corporate agenda and explain that there's nothing they can do to address any of the issues.

For example, they will say things like our hands are tied on pay rates and outside companies catering in food...what else can we do to make it better to work here? And then you're suppose to think, well geez there's really nothing else, I guess these guys really are in our corner and doing everything they can.

And also they are an obvious fishing expedition. Leadership extends their feelers to suss out any trouble makers or crap talkers and then they are delt with!

Or BS sessions.
They pretty much don't ask me to them anymore
I suspect there must be a tape floating around Spot someplace of me and a newbie Hr-Etl entitled "How not to run a chat session".

I don't see notes from them at my store.

I was in one and never again. They're just a bunch of BS anyway.

I'm terrified to speak up at ours.

Really you should go for it.
They can't go after you for anything you say, the results are supposed to be confidential and if they do mess with you for it, it's hotline time.
Be real fun to get some of this stuff off your chest.
Of course it means they never talk to you again but that's a plus too.

Confidential? Stl & HR are both in the chat.

This is the year, I become a silent tm, oh except CIHYFS.

Confidential? Stl & HR are both in the chat.

This is the year, I become a silent tm, oh except CIHYFS.

Confidential in the sense that if you say something about another TL or ETL they can't say who said it and they technically can't go after you for anything you say about people in the room.
Still, I do understand why you keep quiet.
Spot had a way of pounding down anything pegs that stick up.

Confidential in the sense that if you say something about another TL or ETL they can't say who said it and they technically can't go after you for anything you say about people in the room.
Still, I do understand why you keep quiet.
Spot had a way of pounding down anything pegs that stick up.

Don't have a problem with any other tm or tl.

And I don't believe for one second that anything said in those "Chats" are confidential. Should be, but their not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back