• Thread starter CapitolSunshine
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CapitolSunshine

Asking for a friend: “I just started working at Target but I just don’t feel like it’s for me. I want to quit and don’t intend on working for Target in the future. How do I go about quitting? Can I do it online or do I have to talk to LOD? Since I just started (I haven’t even finished my first two weeks) do I have to give 2 weeks notice?”

Asking for a friend: “I just started working at Target but I just don’t feel like it’s for me. I want to quit and don’t intend on working for Target in the future. How do I go about quitting? Can I do it online or do I have to talk to LOD? Since I just started (I haven’t even finished my first two weeks) do I have to give 2 weeks notice?”

Well you said you don't plan on working at Target again in the future; you can quit today if you wanted. Wouldn't even have to show up or call either.

Well you said you don't plan on working at Target again in the future; you can quit today if you wanted. Wouldn't even have to show up or call either.
This isn’t for me, it’s for a friend who didn’t feel comfortable making an account. I’ll pass along your message to her.

I post here for a friend too 😉
This is actually for someone I work with...Like I said, I’ll pass along your message to her.

I think the most appropriate thing to do would be her calling and letting them know that she won't be showing up for any of her shifts, so that they can work to find replacements for her shifts.

I’ll
I think the most appropriate thing to do would be her calling and letting them know that she won't be showing up for any of her shifts, so that they can work to find replacements for her shifts.
let her know. Thanks!

What happened to passing the information along to your "friend"? You got answer and that should be good enough yet your fighting with me. 🤷‍♀️
I’m not the one trolling...

Moderator, please close this thread to new comments. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back